The Moebius Corps fleet has converged upon Veridia Prime. They bombard the surface without regard for friend or foe, and the experimental reality-warping propagators have been unleashed unto the unsuspecting populace. Push back the enemy for long enough to stabilize the planet.
Map: The Vermillion Problem
Reality warping sludges are crawling towards you. Anything they touch is turned into a copy of the sludge.
Nukes are launched at random throughout the map.
Enemy Orbital Strikes are periodically fired throughout the map.
Video Replays on Brutal:
- Propagators have 450 health, and transform any unit they touch into one of them, effectively killing the unit.
- The first Propagator spawns at 3:30, and a new one spawns every 90 seconds on Brutal.
- Propagators hit ground units, air units, heroic units, and buildings.
- Objects that turn into the propagator have the exact same HP as the propagator that infected it; so a 1-HP Propagator can only make more 1-HP Propagators.
- Spider mines, toxic nests, and banelings can connect with the poopagator before it poopagates them.
- Crooked Sam's Detonation Charge, Abathur's Disabling Cloud, and Vorazun's stuff can all prevent poopagators from poopagating.
- The warning spot for Going Nuclear is the large targeting area. However, you only have 5 Blizzard seconds of warning before the nuke hits.
- Amon has of Orbital Strikes.
© Post "Co-Op Mutation #139: Doomsday Report" for game StarCraft.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!