Your enemies have entered a state of frenzy as they charge headlong toward the temple. The adrenaline they gain from slaying your forces triggers unexpected transformations, and even provide their strongest forces near-invincibility. Throw everything you have at them until the Temple is ready!
Map: Temple of the Past
Enemy Heroic units reduce all incoming damage to a maximum of 10 when any non-heroic enemy unit is near them.
Enemy Heroic units increase the attack speed and armor of all enemies within a small range.
Enemy units have a chance to transform into more powerful units whenever they deal damage.
Video Replays on Brutal:
|1||Zergling, Marine, Baneling|
|2||Reaper, Zealot, Roach, Hellion, Widow Mine, Hellbat|
|3||Marauder, Firebat, Adept, Sentry, Hydralisk|
|4||Stalker, Dragoon, Mutalisk, Goliath, High Templar|
|5||Viking, Warhound, Phoenix, Infestor, Banshee, Scout, Viking|
|6||Siege Tank, Oracle, Cyclone, Ghost, Swarm Host, Lurker|
|7||Ravager, Immortal, Archon, Voidray, Disruptor, Liberator|
|8||Broodlord, Ultralisk, Battlecruiser, Thor, Carrier, Tempest, Reaver|
|9||Loki, Hybrid Nemesis, Hybrid Reaver, Hybrid Destroyer|
|10||Hybrid Behemoth, Hybrid Dominator|
- Whenever an enemy kills one of your units, it transforms. Avoid losing ANYTHING whenever possible.
- Enemies transform into tiers based on the supply of the units they kill. An enemy that kills a Zealot (2 supply) will level two tiers.
- Enemy units, upon transforming, return to full health. Make sure to focus the strong ones before they become Hybrid.
- Hardened Will is basically the hardened shields from the Wings of Liberty version of the Immortal. If your normal attack does 50 damage, it will deal 10 damage to units with hardened will.
- Inspiration provides +25% attack speed and +3 armor to enemy units within 5 radius of the Hyrbids.
Source: Original link
© Post "Co-Op Mutation #160: One for All" for game StarCraft.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.