A few changes were made that went undocumented in the patch notes.
These changes affect non-robotic empires and pops.
First, two cost changes with no associated effects change.
- Rapid Breeders: Cost increased 1 -> 2, effect on growth speed unchanged
- Slow Breeders: Cost increased -1 -> -2, effect on growth speed unchanged
Next, traits with effect changes, but no associated cost change. I know some of these have been spoiled, but for completeness' sake, I'm including them anyway.
- Strong: Minerals +5% -> Worker Output +2%, army damage unchanged
- Very Strong: Minerals +10% -> Worker Output +5%, army damage unchanged
- Weak: Minerals -5% -> Worker Output -2%, army damage unchanged
- Nomadic: Migration Speed +25% -> Growth from immigration +15%, resettlement cost unchanged
- Sedentary: Migration Speed -25% -> Growth from immigration -15%, resettlement cost unchanged
- Communal: Happiness +5% -> Pop Housing Usage -10%
- Solitary: Happiness -5% -> Pop Housing Usage +10%
- Decadent: Happiness without owned pop -10% -> Worker happiness -10%, Slave happiness -10%
Finally, two traits that have had both their cost and effects altered.
- Charismatic: Cost 1 -> 2, Ruler opinion +25 & pop owner happiness +5% -> Amenities from jobs +20%
- Repugnant: Cost -1 -> -2, Ruler opinion -25 & pop owner happiness -5% -> Amenities from jobs -20%
And I guess I should include the two from the patch notes, because I don't know how many read them.
- Thrifty: Energy credits +15% -> Trade Value from jobs +25%
- New trait: Ingenious: Energy credits from jobs +15%
These ones affect Machine Intelligence gestalts.
As before, some have effect changes, some have cost and effect changes. None of the traits had a cost change, so instead, first will be the ones with strict effects changes.
- Double-Jointed: Resettlement Cost -50% -> Pop Housing Usage -10%
- Bulky: Resettlement Cost +50% -> Pop Housing Usage +10%
- Emotion Emulators: Ruler opinion +25 -> Amenities from jobs +20%
- Uncanny: Ruler opinion -25 -> Amenities from jobs -20%
- Durable: Consumer goods -25% -> Robot upkeep -10%
- High Maintenance: Consumer goods +25% -> Robot upkeep +10%
- Mass Produced: Robot build speed +20% -> Pop assembly speed +15%
- Custom-Made: Robot build speed -20% -> Pop assembly speed -15%
The next set has cost and effect changes.
- Power Drills: Cost 1 -> 2, Minerals +10% -> Minerals from jobs +15%
- Superconductive: Cost 1 -> 2, Energy Credits +10% -> Energy credits from jobs +15%
- Efficient Processors: Cost 1 -> 3, Robot upkeep -10% -> Resources from jobs +5%
Many of your empires are gonna be changed by this, as popular negatives have been reworked and popular positives have had their costs increased. Enjoy trying to figure out how to get your empire put back together.
© Post "A full list of Trait Changes in 2.2" for game Stellaris.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!