Stellaris

Ideas for pirate quests

stellaris 2 - Ideas for pirate quests
Loading...

A fleet for hire: A space pirate and his fleet have come to you for hire.

Accept: 1000 energy, 70% chance of getting a destroyer/3 corvettes. 30% chance they run off with it.

Deny: A space pirate fleet spawns in the closest system that isn't inhabited.

A haven of scum and villainy: A planet is the base of space pirates. Their shield and forts make it hard to bomb.

Invading it will yield a planet, but it will have a lot of unrest.

(Through diplomacy, you can talk with them, but they will automatically distrust you and allying with them will make others not like you.)

Slavers: Pirate fleet spawns near a planet, bombards a planet, steals a pop.
Destroying the nearby base will release the pop.

Mercy on the defeated: After defeating a pirate fleet, a battleship will float in space. Invading it with troops will yield a decision:

Get a talented admiral/general+unrest

Execute the admiral/general+happiness.

Загрузка...

A seemingly empty space station floats in this system. Destroying it yields minerals, but going in with an army yields a treasure map. (Leads to a system far away, but with possibility of finding greater rewards.)

Privateers: Sponsor pirates with energy for fleets to spawn in random locations of star nations that you don't like.

Starbeard the pirate: Spawns at random places in the galaxy, each time he is defeated he spawns at a new place, but with a larger fleet. "I shall have my revenge!"

Upon entering a system, two different pirate clans are asking you for help in defeating the other.

Reward: one of two research.

Alternatively: Destroy them both to get minerals.

Ambitious corsairs: If pirates manage to defeat your spacestation, they hack it to take it for themselves. Things can get ugly fast if it has a shipyard.

Original link


Loading...
© Post "Ideas for pirate quests" for game Stellaris.


Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020

2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.

Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]

2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *