Greetings Fellow Soul Shriven
I am a newbie to ESO, but not to the elder scrolls series, or MMORPGs in general. I played the f*ck out of Skyrim, and I love playing games like WoW and Destiny, which i have also put countless hours into. I have hit end game for destiny, so there isn't a ton for me to do, and WoW imo kinda died after legion, and i haven't played in months.
REGARDLESS. My brother got the gold bundle of ESO for his birthday on xbox, and we gameshare so i was able to get it too. I love the ability to be able to like "spec" into multiple different builds, like for Templar you can do tank, healer and caster dps, (and same for dragon knight i think?) i've done my research into the game, but apparently not enough. So i have a list of questions here i would love answered if at all possible. TYVM
Servers and DLC
- I read that things like the adventure pack for cross-faction races, and the imperial pack for unlocking imperials and stuff only apply to a single server? I haven't even entered the game yet, so i've barely touched it at all. My brother just told me that all north americans are on a single server, and all Europeans are on another single server? So i can buy all the DLC and stuff and be able to access it always since we all only play on one server?
- As for game-sharing, i successfully downloaded all 4 things that came with the gold bundle (main game, morrowind upgrade, summerset upgrade, and then the 4 pack that i can't remember the name of) but i still can't seem to create a warden right off the bat. I seem to have regular access to the vanilla game, but i am unsure about ANY of the DLC, but i want it all. Will i have to buy all the DLC myself, or should i be able to access
Characters and Progression
- I already planned out all 5 of my classes, and by the wiki's recommendation (and my love of min/maxing) i am trying to mash together as many things as possible. so I am trying to throw together
Dragon Knight (Like half warrior half shaman?)
- Nord (B/c dragonborn)
- Stoneskin Dragon (Tank)
- Elder Dragon (Healer?/Buff)
- Inferno Dragon (Melee DPS)
- High Elf (Follows Auriel so he's not a d*ck like the ones from Skyrim)
- Beacon of Hope (Healer)
- Bastion of Light (Tank)
- Gleaming Champion (Caster? DPS)
- Wood Elf (Kind of like a night elf half druid half hunter)
- Warden Initiate
- Beast Caller (Melee/Ranged DPS)
- Master Herbalist (Healer/Buff?)
- Sorcerer Initiate
- Elemental Arcanist (Caster DPS)
- War Mage (Tank)
- Khajiit (Bath Tub Stealth Cat)
- Deathweaver (Melee DPS)
- Umbral Assassin (Melee DPS)
- Living Shadow (Tank)
B/c apparently all of these can work together and not have like "conflicts"? i didn't understand that term exactly, but i imagine it is like 2 abilities that take up the same place on the hot bar? I am also a sucker for RP which likely explains the choices. I really want to get the adventure pack so i can play in the Ebonheart pact with my brother (he's a classic racist "skyrim for the nords" storm cloak style dude, but i just like to have somebody to play with.
Ideally i want to start off with either Templar or Warden b/c i love being either a paladin or a hunter/druid. it's just my favorite to RP, and being able to heal/tank i think makes me wanted/viable in most content, no?
© Post "A beginner’s plea" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!