Hey everyone! I'm working on a build for a Nightblade tank—because apparently, I'm allergic to the meta—and was hoping to get some advice on the sets I should run (though feedback on my bars is also welcome).
Based on my skills, healing and damage mitigation shouldn't be a problem, and I've tried to worked in as much group utility as I can, but I'm still worried that the build is a little selfish, so I'm hoping to provide group support with my sets. Here are my bars so far (skills will likely move around):
- Front Bar (Sword and Board):
- Silver Leash (Crowd Control)
- Heroic Slash (Debuff)
- Pierce Armor (Taunt and Debuff)
- Dark Cloak (Self-Heal and Minor Protection)
- Dark Shades (I haven't seen this skill included in any Nightblade tank builds, but I'm wondering if it's a good way to add group utility through Minor Maim, and also keep Major Ward/Resolve Up via the Shadow Barrier passive.)
(Secondary Ultimate: Group Survivability)
- Back Bar (TBD Destruction Staff)
- Elemental Blockade (Proccing the Crusher Enchant, Plus Extra Damage)
- Refreshing Path (Group Heal that Helps Keep Major Ward/Resolve Up via the Shadow Barrier Passive)
- Inner Fire (Ranged Taunt)
- Siphoning Attack (Self-Heal and Magicka Sustain)
- Mirage (AoE Damage Mitigation and Source of Minor Ward/Resolve)
(Primary Ultimate: Group Damage*)*
So far, these are sets I'm considering (I haven't run MoL, so I'm not confident including Roar of Alkosh as an option just yet):
- Ebon Armory: No surprises here. Health, health for everyone!
- Akaviri Dragonguard: MORE WARHORNS BABY.
- Torug's Pact: Not necessarily BiS, but will beef up that Crusher enchant.
- Knightmare: Haven't seen this included in many tanking builds, but the extra up-time for Minor Maim would be nice.
- Brands of Imperium: Giving my group an extra damage shield could be helpful, but not sure if this procs enough to be worth the slots.
- Bloodspawn (Monster): My build isn't the BEST for this monster set, as I'm hoping to keep my resistances pretty high without it, but it's hard to argue with extra ultimate for Warhorn.
- Lord Warden (Monster): I'm hoping this can be a way I add more group support via resistances.
- Domihaus (Monster): Does anyone run this set on tanks? Added damage for the DPSers (that stacks with Olorime) could be a unique way to add utility.
Thanks so much for your time, would love to hear any suggestions you have!
Source: Original link
© Post "Advice on Sets for a Nightblade Tank" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.