When I first came back to ESO (wait, that sentence makes no sense but okay) from Skyrim, the first thing that struck me was that I wanted to play as Alduin (which I did). The second thing that struck me was that Alteration, Illusion, and Conjuration were completely missing from the game (and yes, I know Mages Guild/Psijic Order and some class skills exist which do these kinds of things, but class skills are class locked and the Mages/Psijic trees don't cover nearly everything).
So here's an idea for a few Alteration Staff skills for ESO:
Light Attack type: Single Projectile
Heavy Attack type: Laser Beam
Transmute – Utimate – Transform an enemy under 50% health into gold, instantly killing them (does not work on bosses), Transmuted enemies drop 50 to 100 extra gold – 150 Ultimate
- Golden Touch – Transmute morph – Transform an enemy into gold, instantly killing them (does not work on bosses), Transmuted enemies drop 150 to 250 extra gold – 150 Ultimate – Can now Transmute an enemy regardless of remaining health, and Transmuted enemies drop more gold
- Channeled Transformation – Transmute morph – Transform all enemies around you under 50% health into gold, instantly killing them (does not work on bosses), Transmuted enemies drop 50 to 100 extra gold – 300 ultimate – Costs much more, but Transmutes all enemies around you under 50% health
Ironflesh – Active – Give yourself Minor Resolve and Minor Ward for 20 seconds, as well as a damage shield that reflects 10% of your max HP for 10 seconds – 1800 Magicka
- Iron Aura – Ironflesh morph – Give yourself and up to two nearby allies Major Resolve and Major Ward for 20 seconds, as well as a damage shield that reflects 10% of your max HP for 10 seconds – 1800 Magicka – Now affects up to 2 nearby allies
- Ebonyflesh – Ironflesh morph – Give yourself Major Resolve and Major Ward for 20 seconds, as well as a damage shield that reflects 25% of your max HP for 10 seconds – 2500 Magicka – Gives Major Resolve/Ward instead of their Minor variants and increases how much damage the shield absorbs, but costs more Magicka
Stasis – Active – Immobilize an enemy for 3 seconds – 1400 Magicka
- Paralyze – Stasis morph – Stun an enemy for 3 seconds then immobilize them for 3 seconds – 1400 Magicka – Stuns before immobilizing
- Temporal Fang – Stasis morph – Immobilize an enemy for 3 seconds, deal 950 damage to the enemy if they are still immobilized when the effect ends – 1400 Magicka – Damages the enemy if they are did not break out when the effect ends
Earthen Wall – Active – Raise a wall from the ground that blocks enemy passage for 15 seconds – 2200 Magicka
- Spiked Wall – Earthen Wall morph – Raise a wall from the ground that blocks enemy passage for 15 seconds and damages enemies touching it for 150 damage per second – 2200 Magicka – Deals damage to enemies touching the wall
- Daedric Cage – Earthen Wall morph – Conjure a cage to trap a single enemy, immobilizing them and giving them Major Maim and Major Sapping (Major Maim magic damage variant) for 15 seconds, and gives allies near the cage Minor Lifesteal – 2200 Magicka – Traps a single enemy, reducing their damage and giving allies near the trapped enemy Minor Lifesteal
Magnetic Crystal – Active – Summon a crystal that pulls enemies towards it and lasts for 10 seconds – 1600 Magicka
- Unstable Magnet – Magnetic Crystal morph – Summon a crystal that pulls enemies towards and and lasts for 10 seconds, enemies touching the crystal are knocked down for 2 seconds and take 800 magic damage when the effect ends – 1600 Magicka – Explodes when the effect ends, damaging enemies and knocking them down
- Black Hole – Magnetic Crystal morph – Summon a crystal that rapidly pulls enemies towards and and lasts for 10 seconds, this effect cannot be dodged or blocked – 1600 Magicka – Pulls enemies faster and cannot be dodged or blocked
Energy Shard – Active – Summon a pylon that lasts for 20 seconds and gives allies within its radius Minor Brutality, Minor Sorcery, and Minor Heroism – 2800 Magicka
- Draining Shard – Energy Shard morph – Summon a pylon that lasts for 20 seconds and gives allies within its radius Minor Lifesteal and damages enemies within its radius for 150 damage per second as well as applying Minor Breach and Minor Fracture – 2800 Magicka – Gives allies Minor Lifesteal instead and gives enemies Minor Breach and Fracture as well as damaging them
- Soul Pylon – Energy Shard morph – Summon a pylon that lasts for 20 seconds and gives allies within its radius Major Brutality, Major Sorcery, and Minor Heroism, renew the pylon's duration when an enemy dies within the its radius – 3300 Magicka – Gives allies Major Brutality/Sorcery instead of their Minor counterparts and renews its duration when an enemy is killed in its radius, but costs more
Claim to the Earth – Passive – Your area of effect abilities cost 5/10% less
Magicka Flow – Passive – Your Alteration Staff abilites last 10/20% longer
Imprison – Passive – It costs 15/30% more Stamina to break out of your crowd control effects
Biting Thorns – Passive – When an enemy is affected by crowd control effects, your Alteration Staff light and heavy attacks deal 10/20% more damage to them and apply Minor Lifesteal to you for 2/5 seconds
Draining Crystals – Passive – If you catch 3 or more enemies in an Alteration Staff skill, return 15/30% of the Magicka cost to you
Source: Original link
© Post "Alteration Staff – A New Skill Line" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.