ABOUT THE PROFILE:
Lately I've been posting some of my screenshots to the sub
r/elderscrollsonline as part of an ongoing series titled "Capturing The Adventure".
I've been having a lot of people comment or PM me asking if I use ReShade or if they could get my ReShade profile.
Sadly, I do not personally use ReShade, but rather to to tweak my images in Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom. Mostly this is due to the Dehaze tool as well as other local adjustments.
However, due to the increasing interest in my personal editing style, I have decided to take a stab at creating my own custom ReShade profile that captures my preferences and style as best I could and share it with the community.
Below are links for the ReShade Profile and ReShade-Shaders used, as well as some before and after demonstrations of the Profile.
Let me know what you think.
Here is a Mediafire link to the ReShade files:
I've include the ReShade Profile.ini as well as the "reshade-shaders" folder containing only the shaders I used.
- If you have other profiles and know how to use ReShade, you should only copy over the profile (assuming you already have all the shaders used)
- If you're doing a clean install of ReShade 4.7.0 DELETE the actual "reshade-shaders" folder in your client directory after installing and copy over the profile .ini AND shaders folder over from the Mediafire link.
The profile is designed to:
- Give more off an amber feel from your sun and fire, and over all a bit warmer.
- Cooler blues and purples in the shadows.
- A little bit more localized saturation in the sky via bloom shaders so the sky feels lets dull.
- Blues are pushed more towards cyan for that cinematic vibe.
- Soften a bit with gaussian blur and "Filmic bloom", then re-sharpened to give it more of a dreamy feel.
**Note:**For the profile, I also included the same Depth-Of-Field used in "Advanced Neat Perfection (2020)" for those who want to use this. Depth Mapping is a little funky in ReShade 4.0+ for online multiplayer games so I recommend binding it to a key to toggle it on/off if you like to use it. Otherwise just disable it. (It's really only useful for 1st Person/Screenshots anyway.)
BEFORE AND AFTER EXAMPLES:
Source: Original link
© Post "By Popular Demand: My Personal ReShade Profile" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.