Seriously.. who do I send thank you card to? What an exciting patch to be a healer. I think this time I am doing these notes more for myself to keep track. All looks excellent except hitis, gossamber and maybe worm, mertious servie, powerful assault, but with minor tweaks could be in just right spot.
Lady Thorn (Monster Mask)
- 1 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 2 – Casting an ability that costs Health spawns a blood ball for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.You or an ally near the blood ball can activate the Sanguine Burst synergy, dealing 5000 Disease Damage to nearby enemies and applies Major Maim for 5 seconds, decreasing their damage done by 30%. Enemies can only receive Major Maim from Sanguine Burst once every 30 seconds.
- Elemental Catalyst (Light)
- 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 3 – Adds 833 Spell Critical
- 4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 5 – Whenever you deal Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage, you apply a stack of Flame, Shock, or Frost Weakness to the enemy for 5 seconds. Each stack of an Elemental Weakness increases their Critical Damage taken by 6%. An enemy can only have one stack of each Elemental Weakness at a time.
Kraglen’s Howl (Medium)2 – Adds 833 Weapon Critical3 – Adds 129 Stamina Recovery4 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage5 – After an enemy you’ve recently damaged dies, you let out a howl, granting three allies within 15 meters the Heed the Call synergy. Activating the synergy gives you and the activator 12 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds.
Discussion: Okay, maybe not necessarily healer set, but opportunity exists. First a monster set actually does major maim right, as you can actually control the timing of the debuff. Now lets not forget it's actually gives a synergy. The nightblade healer and their health costing heals will do this best or a healer using altar. Still could be a dps vampire set or tank set for those wanted more syneries. Overall a nice monster set.
Now, this magicka set won't be meta on healers as clearly dps are far superior with it. Surely still possible for healers who are more support type of dps the pure healer who heals. Zen's or material knowledge will be getting a friend for our top groups with only 1 pure healer in them.
Not really that impressive of a stamina support dps set, but it exists as something that one day will require a reduction in cooldown or for it to apply to more allies. We will see you in another 5 years.
There's so many changes… I will put thoughts on each change. Overall a great changes but zos over nerfed gossamber, and hitis. They failed on lamina song as falls just slightly to short on giving allies support to only 6 not 12. They forgot to give love to undertaker as nobody in right mind would just use set for minor lifesteal as takes 5 piece.
Some slight nerfs on other things but nothing unreasonable… though worm has me questioning it. I think some op sets got into line better. Olo got brought in line with spc but still has distinct advantage on procing better on 1 bar.
Things to look forward to our shield healing style coming about up to 12 people. They twilight useful as it could get rid of bar slot for some dps also better heal. Tank healing looks easier to do with sets now. Coldharbour's Favorite:
- This set now heals or damages for 16254 over 6 seconds, rather than 12190 over 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the damage could not be purged, and did not appear in your debuff tracker.
Thoughts: Anyone who used this knew how ridiculous it was in healing done. It was good 5k hps or 5k damage. Still interesting set as it heal or dps. In regards to healing, it does more then most sets for it's during wit 3k being sexy for those 4 secs.
Magnus' Gift: Increased the proc chance of this set to 15%, up from 8%.
Thoughts: It's no longer as questionable trash as it was before now. It can be considered a win set for pvp at very least and something to craft as new healer. Also might be useful is sustain was ever a healer problem.
- This set now procs on over healing caused, rather than when you heal yourself at full health.
- Decreased healing to 2320, down from 2347.
- Decreased the cooldown to 1 second, down from 3 seconds.
Thoughts: Makes it interesting set and not so niche. I am thinking potential for this set providing a small burst to an ally while you are healing over time. Still super small radius. I see this set as newbie heal set before you get your burst heal or a tank heal set.
- This set’s 2 piece is now Armor, rather than Spell Damage.
- Increased the cooldown reduction for enchantments to 33%, up from 30%.
- Increased the potency of enchantments to 90%, up from 30%.
Thoughts: So damn… guess I shouldn't of made these for my healer this patch. Most defiently a tank set with amour change now.
Call of the Undertaker:
- This set no longer has a cooldown.
- This set now triggers on any damage done, rather than only Light Attacks.
Thoughts: It's still trash. Why would you waste a set when it takes but 1 skill. This needs something more to a consideration to use for people.
Shalk Exoskeleton: This set now grants up to an additional 129 Spell Damage when wearing 5 pieces.
Thoughts: Okay I am interested. The 5 piece makes this viable after heroism pots came to exist.
- Increased the damage and healing from this set to 4876, up from 4000.
- The tooltip now properly mentions the delay before the damage and healing occur.
Thoughts: Slight Adjustment is nice.
- This set now scales in item set quality and level.
- This set now increases your Movement Speed by 15% and reduces the enemy's Movement Speed by 15%, rather than reducing the enemy's Movement Speed by 30%
Thoughts: Technically stamina.. but you wierdo stamina healers should know that this is now a 3 piece. Also interesting to farmer set collection.
Wisdom of Vanus: This set now grants an additional 129 Spell Damage on its 5 piece bonus.
Thoughts: Where they failed with undertaker they did giving this set something extra for a buf healers can provide via resto staff.
Combat Physician: Reduced the shield size of this set to 4308, down from 9506. The cooldown is now per target, rather than overall.
Thoughts: I know some people won't like this as changes dynamic of how this was being used but defiantly interesting. This makes shield style healing a real thing along with prayer shawl. It's also trial ready as can hit 12 eventually.
Gossamer: Reduced the duration of this set to 1 second, down from 2 seconds.
Thoughts: Yeah no, zos missed up as set works with healing done not with overhealing. It's trash now. Two secs was fine, If anything make minor evasion.
Hanu's Compassion: Increased the Max Magicka granted on the 5 piece bonus to 1963, up from 1096.
Thoughts: Makes up for it's low uptimeon 5 piece buff. It's a god job here.
Hircine's Veneer: This set now grants you and nearby allies 145 Stamina Recovery, rather than reducing you and nearby allies Stamina costing abilities by 4%.
Thoughts: I am conflicted here. Is this trash now? I defiantly will be picking something else on stamina healer thingy I got.
Hiti's Hearth: Fixed an issue where this set could bypass the 6 person heal cap per tick.
Thoughts: Heal change is acceptable but not taking away buff t's potential in trials. The set should be able to proc on 12 allies.
Hollowfang Thirst: Reduced the Magicka granted from this set to 2523, down from 3000.
Thoughts: We all now this set was OP. There's no hard feelings with lost.
Lamia's Song:This set now grants 25 Health, Magicka, and Stamina per Ultimate point spent to up to 6 nearby group members, rather than restoring 30 Health per Ultimate point spent to them.Fixed an issue where the heal from this set could Critically Strike.
Thoughts: It should be 12 rather then 6. I would keep dps suport sets at 6 while healer sets at 12. This is fun change but lacks trial potential.
Light Speaker: This set now grants 600 Spell Damage to your Restoration Staff abilities, up from 450.
Thoughts: It's nice change that gives reason for it in some situations.
Sanctuary: This set now grants 10% Healing Taken to you and nearby allies, down from 12%
Thoughts: No hard feelings.. it was a bit much anyways.
Spell Power Cure:
- This set now grants Major Courage when you over heal the target, rather than having a 50% chance to grant it when you heal them at 100% Health.
- This set no longer has a 6 person target cap, to better mirror the power of Olorime.
Thoughts: I don't know what to say. Who the fuck did they hire, cause thank you. Still I should keep this a secret but normal olo is weaker then this now stat wise on healers. Still, spc will be harder to one bar then olo so balanced.
- This set now procs on over healing caused, rather than on healing caused.
- Increased the damage shield size to 4997, up from 2813.
- Removed the proc chance from this set, but added a 2 second cooldown.
Thoughts: I used to make jokes as this was worst healing set in game. It's super practical now. Gives life to shield style healing for trials.
The following sets now affect you and 5 other group members, rather than you and 3 other allies, and the duration of these set’s bonuses is now determined by the amount of Ultimate points spent (1 second for every 14 Ultimate used):
- Automated Defense
- Master Architect
- War Machine
- Inventor's Guard
Thoughts: I can't believe the balanced this. Seriously OP in dungeons.. but balanced with other trial options.
Healing Mage: This set now reduces nearby enemies' Weapon and Spell Damage by 286 for 5 seconds, rather than nearby enemies Weapon Damage by 430 for 3 seconds.
Thoughts: It was OP though bugged very often in the past years.
Infallible Mage: Reduced the damage bonus of Heavy Attacks to 900, down from 903.
Thoughts:… the change exists
- This set and the perfected version now only apply to 6 group members, down from 12.
- Fixed an issue where the radius was not based on the wearer of the set in some cases.
Thoughts: >.> I only needed the sash.. Zos must of hired code, as this makes sense for dps group set more.
- This set now heals for 27984 over 15 seconds, rather than 21758 over 10.
- This set no longer has a cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where the heal from this set could Critically Strike.
- Fixed an issue where the Minor Force from this set was not properly flagged as a Minor Buff.
Thoughts: Well well what a nice change…, I bet some people are rejoicing while I am crying how I store on the great sets like this.
Vestment of Olorime:
- Reduced the duration of the Major Courage on this set to 10 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Adjusted the Max Targets to 6 per tick, down from 12. Please note that this set can still affect more than 6 players, but no more than 6 can get the bonus every second in the circle.
Thoughts: Still nice in it's own right, but I am sure some aren't happy about this.
- This set now heals for 4000 Health over 3 seconds to group members in the area, rather than 2793 immediately.
- This set now has a 3 second cooldown, but no longer has a proc chance. Now when you take damage, you and your group members within 7 meters of you heal for 4000 health over 3 seconds. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
Thoughts: It's interesting dynamic to heal tank field still ranges makes my pure healer heart say it's acceptable.
Powerful Assault: This set now grants 307 Weapon and Spell Damage to group members within a 10 meter radius for 10 seconds, rather than granting 164 Weapon and Spell Damage to allies within a 15 meter radius for 15 seconds.
Thoughts: Is this on 12 now? I am wondering is this scary op now?
The Morag Tong: This set now causes targets to take bonus Disease and Poison Damage, rather than only Poison Damage.
Thoughts: Not bad to give more life for set.
Battalion Defender: Increased the heal of this set to 2466, up from 2000.
Thoughts: This is scary op… like defiantly number 1 tank / healer set in game. Also defiantly don't need a healer if you can stack sorta close.
Meritorious Service: This set now grants 3540 Armor to group members for 20 seconds, rather than 3010 Armor to allies for 2 minutes.
Thoughts: if group means 12 then this is alright. Someone test it and report back please….
- This set now removes all negative effects, rather than up to 5.
- Removed the proc chance from this set. Now whenever you heal a friendly target, you remove all negative effects from them. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
Thoughts: So many things are considered negative effects in game. I doubt this will end well. But rejoice for now as it's OP as can be for pvp. The duration and how everyone forgot pts testing of curse eater made this exists. It will save lives like earthgore did in 1.0 session but less noticeable. This most certainly needs a counter.
- The Atronach and The Serpent: Increased the recovery bonus granted to 310, up from 238.
- The Mage and The Tower: Decreased the maximum resource granted to 2023, down from 2028.
- The Lord: Decreased the Max Health granted to 2225, down from 2230.
- The Lady and The Lover: Decreased the Armor and Armor Penetration granted to 2744, down from 2752.
- The Thief: Increased the Critical Strike rating granted to 1537, up from 1533.
- The Ritual: Decreased the Healing Done granted to 8%, down from 10%.
- The Shadow: Now grants 11% Critical Damage and Healing, rather than 13% Critical Damage.
Thoughts: I am just thinking should be tested in ritual is still worth it as atro got buffed and mae was always close. I am thinking they forgot why they removed healing from shadow. Yep.. I am thinking shadow stone will be super full of healers next patch.
Source: Original link
© Post "Healer Changes for Next Patch (It’s super exciting!)" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.