THE WITCHES FESTIVAL RETURNS
Tamriel’s Witches Festival returns from Thursday, October 24 at 10:00AM EDT, and runs until Monday, November 4 at 10:00AM EST. During this chilling celebration, you can enjoy a 100% XP boost, receive creepy collectibles, and acquire Event Tickets!
To take part in this scary soiree:
- Navigate to the Holiday section of the Crown Store and acquire the free quest.
Complete the quest “The Witchmother's Bargain" to receive the Witchmother's Whistle memento.
- If you completed the quest in previous events, you don’t need to acquire the Crow Caller or complete the quest again, and you can use the whistle already found in your Collections menu.
Use the whistle to summon the “Witchmother's Cauldron," which grants you and your party a two-hour 100% XP buff that stacks with all other XP bonuses.
Use the Witchmother's Cauldron to transform your character into one of the undead. Spoopy!
- Note that you do not have to use the Witchmother's Cauldron to gain the XP buff, just the whistle. The Cauldron cannot be summoned in Cyrodiil.
EARN HORRIFYING HONORS
During this freaky festival, you can earn some frightful Witches Festival-themed items, collectibles, and more, simply by defeating boss monsters and looting Plunder Skulls.
When you tear open a Plunder Skull, you have a chance to snatch up some of these items:
NEW pieces of the Skeleton Marionette memento
- Combine all 10 pieces to craft this collectible
Hollowjack Motif pages or books
Pieces of the Apple-Bobbing Cauldron memento
- Combine all seven pieces to craft this collectible
A Runebox containing a Witches Festival-themed mask
- Collect all four!
Witches Festival-themed recipes, including furniture and furniture recipes
Bewitching Alchemy reagents and style materials
…and an assortment of creepy and items!
Witches Festival goodies!
In addition to this, the first time you defeat each different type of boss each day (detailed below) you’ll receive a Dremora Plunder Skull. This special reward contains the same kind of items in the regular Skulls, but also features a Dremora Motif style page. However, that’s not all! Dremora Plunder Skulls also have a chance to contain the following new items:
- NEW Glenmoril Armor Outfit Style page
NEW Glenmoril Treasure map
- Use the map to find Glenmoril Weapon Style pages scattered all over Tamriel
NEW Witches Festival Writ
- Complete these writs to unlock an Achievement that’ll earn you a new Witch hat collectible AND the “Witch” title!
The Glenmoril armor style
Just like last year, depending on the type of boss you slay, you’ll receive one of two different Dremora Motif pages:
- Final Arena Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Bows and Legs
- Dark Anchor, Geyser Bosses, and zone Dragons drop Dremora Motif pages for Daggers and Gloves
- Delve Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Staves and Belts
- Final Dungeon Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Helmets and Maces
- Public Dungeon and Quest Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Shields and Boots
- Final Trial Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Swords and Chests
- World Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Shoulders and Axes
ACQUIRE EVENT TICKETS
During the Witches Festival, the first time a boss drops a Dremora Plunder Skull each day, it’ll also drop two Event Tickets. Don’t forget to loot it! This event will be your first opportunity to collect the berries needed to evolve your Nascent Indrik into the stunning Pure-Snow Indrik mount.
The Pure-Snow Indrik mount
During the event, the Impresario will stock the following goods:
- Snow Berries of Bloom
- All four Indrik Feathers
- Glenmoril Weapon Outfit Style pages
- Glenmoril Armor Outfit Style pages
- Skeleton Marionette memento
- Apple Bobbing memento
- Witches Festival Writ, Wrapped
Note that all of the above items, when purchased from the Impresario, are bind-on-pickup and non-tradable. The Impresario is located in Daggerfall, Davon's Watch, and Vulkhel Guard.
Don’t forget, every time you spend Event Tickets you’ve earned by doing in-game events (and not purchased directly from the Crown Store) on Feathers or Berries, you’ll earn bonus entries into the Season of the Dragon Sweepstakes, up to a maximum of 10! Check out the #SlayDragonsSaveCats page for more information on the Sweepstakes and its prizes, plus view the official rules here.
If you have yet to sign up for the Sweeps, there’s still time and tons of prizes to win!
SPOOKY CROWN STORE DEALS
This freaky festival also features some returning and new items in the in-game Crown Store. This includes the return of the Reaper’s Harvest and Hollowjack Crown Crates, the Hollowjack and Witches’ Coven furnishing packs, houses, polymorphs, and some truly terrifying new items:
The Kynbound Senche-Panther mount & Witch’s Infernal Familiar pet! Aahh!
All of the above items are available for a limited time only, so be sure to check out the latest Showcase article to see when they can be picked up. Don’t miss out!
A GHOULISH GALA!
_The Elder Scrolls Online_ has no small amount of monsters, ghouls, and ghosts, but you can earn double XP and bonus rewards for hunting all the things that go bump in the night during the Witches Festival event. Are you ready to take the fright to Tamriel’s most dangerous fiends? Let us know on Twitter @
The grim spectacle of the Witches Festival returns from Thursday, October 24 at 10:00AM EDT, and runs until Monday, November 4 at 10:00AM EST.
Source: Original link
© Post "[News] The Spooky Season Is Here With The Return Of The Witches Festival!" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.