So, I hit CP 810, have 6 toons (1 tank, 1 healer, 4 DPS) done trials (non vet, some vet), finishing up crafting & scrying (got most mythics), and working towards some more end game/goals now.
One of the "end goals" happens to be a home. I will eventually buy more homes, but I wanted to get one started for the moment, since I want to buy chests for storage (6 chests total). I do have the smaller apartments, but need more space to put all the chests as storage is becoming an issue and I do need to prioritize storage.
The problem is, I don't know which home per se that would be the "best" for the conditions I am looking for. So, I wanted to ask some more veteran players which home or homes they would recommend. I guess you guys could play along and pretend to be my realtor and "sell" (market/tell me the pro's, etc. etc.) me the house? I do have crowns ready to go so crown($) hahaha pun intended, isn't the issue.
Now, onto the list of things I'm looking for as a first home buyer~
1) Not looking for a huge house, something manageable, something my non stamina characters won't need a pot to run from one end to the other end to. I don't want to have lots of empty space. Ideally, a medium or large home would be ideal. I won't rule out "small" homes either, but there needs to be outside space (#3 below).
2) Form and function is important to me. Ideally, the home would have rooms or a separated area that is close to the entrance inside home where I can place storage chests (all of them), so I have quick access to store things out of my bag I don't need. I can always partition large spaces with dividers or furniture.
3) A house with a yard or outside area. I want a home where where I can eventually put all the crafting stations in, on the outside for access as soon as I enter my home, or go out the door from inside my home. I need space for all crafting stations (food, tailoring, enchanting, jewelry, blacksmith, tailoring, & woodworking). I would place the storage chests inside the home, and the crafting stations outside. Eventually, enough room to put a parsing dummy in the corner outside as well.
4) I have a banking and merchant cat, and they are indoor cats. I just need a place to put them. Maybe close to the entrance so I can "greet" them on the way in (to sell and store things in my immediate bank). Preferably, not too far from my storage chests.
5) The house MUST have a wayshrine close by, real close. Closer the better.
6) Something not too small. I will eventually make/buy/scry furniture to make the house look more cozy. The "home" isn't going to be a "home" per se, but more of a "lounge" or like "club house" for me and my friends to visit or port to, if they need. So, there won't be bedroom per se, just different lounging rooms, maybe a bar, a "card" room, etc. etc.
7) Something with a balcony area that is connected to the house is totally cool, I would actually prefer it. Doesn't have to be too big, I can work with like a small "deck" or "patio" area.
8) I want a more modern and luxurious home. This meaning, a home in the style of a High Elf/Breton/etc. etc. and less Woodelf/Argonian. I can do cozy (Nord/Orc), but prefer it to resemble more modern human housing. Also something close or in town would be preferred, but not a deal breaker.
The main purpose of the house would be for me to teleport to, to decon thing's I gathered while doing dungeons or refining things while doing surveys, etc. etc. Also, my free "get unstuck" home, since I can just port home if I get stuck, and then run to the way shrine to get to where I need to go.
Some places I thought that were cool were Mournoth Keep (Halcyon Lake, Bangkorai) Proudspire Manor (Solitude, Western Skyrim), just for reference.
Thanks in advance! I look forward to your recommendations~
Source: Original link
© Post "Please help recommend me a home (aka be my realtor)." for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.