So, I used to play Skyrim like 2-3 years ago, had like ~160 hours there. I have played Witcher II and III for about the same amount of hours.
I created this character two days ago in Eso, Breton, Sorcerer. I’m leveling magicka balls deep. Currently at level 10-11 and I feel like I’m at the point where I should start leveling my light armor, because I have been rocking whatever I found around the world.
I read on some forums that 3/7 pieces of light is okay for leveling and by 50 I will have it leveled nicely. I know you’ll say early game it does not really matter and you should take whatever is available but I’m a solo player which I know sucks for this game and yes I know I’ll have some places coming up where I will have to group up.
But whatever can be done solo, I do it solo, because I like exploring and looting where a lot of players who I’ve grouped up with, each for like 2 minutes or so, they have been running towards the quest ignoring the exploration and it makes no sense to group up for me, so that’s why I want to be little more op as a solo at the start than other players of my level, so I can handle stuff solo.
I don’t remember crafting in skyrim, I remember that you had to level it. But from witcher I remember that you had to have a paper thingie for it which is also a thing(npi:) in this game but it does not show the stats of the armor at this clothier which sucks and I cannot seem to find any of these thingies in the world, I should have found at least 1 by now with 30 ish hours in.
- So I have to buy it not knowing what it is or try to find them around the world ?
- Is there only two ‘models’ (in my case?) of light body armor (cosmetically) in this clothier’s (in Vivec City(yes Morrowind)) or do I get more ‘models’ as I find these paper stuff (which I don’t even know if you can loot, again)
- Or are there different cosmetic light armors in different parts of the world (on different crafting spots) ?
- Does it change cosmetically once you upgrade it ?
- Is there some kind of new system of skins in this game, where you will have your armor but can change it cosmetically without changing its stats ?
- Also I keep finding medium armor which is far too superior to my current light armor even in magicka stats and I keep overthinking if I should use it or sell it (since I want to wear light armor) ?
Crafting is good in my opinion for me at least because you can upgrade whatever you want which is light armor in my case.
Also I know I will level as I try to find some armor stuff and by then won’t need that armor any more so another reason why I would prefer crafting.
I cannot seem to find all my specific answers around the web and game does not really explain stuff. So please reddit enlighten me.
© Post "Should I craft or find light armor at level 10-15 ?" for game The Elder Scrolls.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!