Late to the party. I have a question regarding Ciri empress ending. Lot of people says that its a good ending because Ciri would make a great queen because she cares about people. However, with what presented from the game, isnt Dijkstra way better at become the leader? From what I experience in the game, Ciri would be an awful leader. Especially a NATION leader.
I feel like a good nation leader need:
– Experience ( of course ).
– Cool calm collected.
– Cant be too soft. At this level of leadership, I expect a strong, little bit cold blood leader.
– Cant be too brutal. Otherwise it will be no difference than Radovid.
– Good with military, economy, planning, politic.
– Travel through world and fighting monster since child. Never expose with military, economy, planning, politic.
– A very hot head, which have been demonstrated on multiple locations.
– Have a very kind heart, which can be bad in a grand scheme.
– Very experience with politic, economy, planning ( Radovid. assassin plan, build a guild in novigrad, run business ..etc..). Later he is even upper hand in the battle vs Nilfgaardian, which prove he ability in leading military.
– Very calm head. During the quest saving mage with Triss, even with his help, some mages still insulted him but he kept his cool. Just one of many example.
– Cold blood but know the boundaries. He killed people, ofc. He even killed roche, who is the partner in crime with him. But for a purpose, to not let the north completely lose to Nilfgaardian ( meanwhile Roche just want to save his country with the expense of the North). However, he did not murder mages, non-human, just for the sake of enjoyment like Radovid.
I mean, isnt that a perfect Ruler. A strong, cold blood but reasonable, a talented military Ruler.
I dont read the book so maybe there are some characteristics in the book that demonstrate Ciri's qualities to be a great Ruler. But there is nothing in the game point out that Ciri would be a good Queen. In fact, I would say if Ciri becomes the queen, it would be a bad thing for citizen.
Of course, people can say she "can" learn. But would you rather bet on her to learn the trait to be a good rulers, or, choose Dijkstra, who is proven to be a great leader, who makes master plan, win wars, show great leader's characteristic. I would not bet on it with what the game present ciri. I love her through.
Source: Original link
© Post "Dijkstra vs Ciri ? Why this ending is good?" for game The Witcher.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.