So I was just playing around a few days ago when I happen to find a way to skip the fight. It's not that hard to do, but you probably won't get it on the first try. I'll try to explain it the best I can.
- Enter the Botchling fight as normal.
- After the cutscene, don't move, and instead throw a bomb at the front right foot of the Botchling. I use Grapeshot bombs for this, since they are available early in the game, but anything with an explosion should work fine.
- There is a spot on the ground where you need to move to. On the right, there are some tall ruins. Between those ruins and the Botchling, there is a small pile of planks and stones. Go run to that spot, and turn towards the Botchling. The spot doesn't have to be exact, but close enough.
- Facing the Botchling, use Aard. This should push the Botching between the stone and the wood, killing it instantly.
- Skip through the cutscene, then just run away or kill the wraiths.
This can be used when speedrunning The Witcher 3. I have actually used it myself in my PB runs, at it saves at least 30 seconds compared to killing it normally.
© Post "Do you hate the Botchling fight? I found a way to skip it." for game The Witcher.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.