So I was just playing around a few days ago when I happen to find a way to skip the fight. It's not that hard to do, but you probably won't get it on the first try. I'll try to explain it the best I can.
- Enter the Botchling fight as normal.
- After the cutscene, don't move, and instead throw a bomb at the front right foot of the Botchling. I use Grapeshot bombs for this, since they are available early in the game, but anything with an explosion should work fine.
- There is a spot on the ground where you need to move to. On the right, there are some tall ruins. Between those ruins and the Botchling, there is a small pile of planks and stones. Go run to that spot, and turn towards the Botchling. The spot doesn't have to be exact, but close enough.
- Facing the Botchling, use Aard. This should push the Botching between the stone and the wood, killing it instantly.
- Skip through the cutscene, then just run away or kill the wraiths.
This can be used when speedrunning The Witcher 3. I have actually used it myself in my PB runs, at it saves at least 30 seconds compared to killing it normally.
© Post "Do you hate the Botchling fight? I found a way to skip it." for game The Witcher.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!