So yeah, title says the most of it.. but I’ll give additional information.
I’m currently level 11, first play-through (absolutely loving the game so far), and I’m playing on Death March. I find myself using Swords, Signs, and Alchemy all very regularly. However I kind of want to focus more on Signs/Swords and build around that if it’s worth doing.
So I’m wondering:
Do signs scale good into late game? The main signs I cycle between lately are Yrden, Igni, and Quen, occasionally using the other 2 depending on enemy type or weakness. What are the best Signs to build around that scale well.. whether through pure damage, damage over time, or crowd control?
- On the subject of Signs, is the Alternate Sign Yrden – Magic Trap any good? How about the Igni – Melt Armor perk (not entirely sure how the enemy armor stat works in this game)?
I know Witcher Armor is the best armor (from what I’ve gathered), and they can eventually get unique set bonuses in late late game via one of the DLC’s. So I can figure out which armor set I want when I get up to that point. But in the meantime, I do have some questions in regards to armor in general.Загрузка...
- So how exactly does Light, Medium, and Heavy armor work in terms of bonuses? I keep reading that Light, Medium, and Heavy armor grant their own benefits.
- I’m currently wearing 4pc Temerian Armor, which is Light Armor, so from what I read.. I should be getting 5% faster stamina regen and 5% attack power for each piece equipped? Where is this information reflected in the UI/Menu’s? Because when I un-equip and check the stat sheet nothing changes in regards to Stamina Regen. Or is this only for Witcher Armor that’s Light/Medium/Heavy? Or am I just totally misinformed?
- If anyone can explain to me how Armor works in this game or even link me to something that does I’d really appreciate it. Because everywhere I look I read something different.
My last question is about Skill Point allocation. If I do want to go for Signs/Swords build, what are some of the better skills I should be speccing into? I don’t need an entire skillset/build spelled out for me, just some of the better or more essential skills as I don’t want to be underpowered on Death March.
- Now if Signs aren’t really worth building around, I’m more than willing to spec further into Alchemy instead as I take advantage of Alchemy related items A LOT, or I could always just go all into Red/Swords.
I think that’s it, I’m sorry for all the questions, this is just my first time playing, along with it being my first Witcher game in general. So any information or advice you guys can give me would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Source: Original link
© Post "Looking for tips in regards to how I should distribute Skill Points. Still pretty early into the game, and am leaning towards a Hybrid based Build. Any advice is welcome." for game The Witcher.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.