The Y4S3.2 patch features an update to the surrender feature, a fix for a bug with attacker/defender side assignment bias, and various other bug fixes. The patch is scheduled to deploy to PC on October 8th, and to console soon after.
- Surrender now requires a unanimous vote.
- Surrender feature is now only available if the team is currently losing in rounds.
- Surrender is still only available starting with the 3rd
In hostage mode, anyone who detonates a Volcan shield is now responsible for any explosive damage it does once the hostage is picked up. Prior to hostage pick up Goyo is still responsible.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with Attacker side logic bias during lobby creation. Attacker and Defender side assignment is now completely random.
- FIXED – Users are able to vault over an operator with extended shield if that operator stays between a player and a vault prompt.
- FIXED – Players can get stuck in the leaning position after ADSing when Lean to Hold is on.
- FIXED – Defenders can keep using their camera when a logic bomb is activated.
- FIXED – Players sometimes do not receive a matchmaking penalty if they cancel right as the match begins.
- FIXED – Defuser can sometimes disappear if an attacker is killed immediately after it is secured.
- FIXED – Alibi’s Prisma animation outline remains after players collide with it.
- FIXED – Ash’s breaching round is not destroyed when used on barbed wire with an active Bandit Battery.
- FIXED – Goyo can complete deployment of his Volcan shield before gauge bar has completed.
- FIXED – Goyo’s Volcan shield clips with operators when forcing collision with the shield while prone between the shield and other props/walls.
- FIXED – Replication for Hibana’s X-Kairos destruction pattern is inconsistent between clients.
- FIXED – Electricity VFX disappears when the reinforced wall on which Kaid’s Rtila is deployed is shot at.
- FIXED – Maestro's turret movement SFX remains for users that are still spectating his camera after he leaves it.
- FIXED – Maestro’s Evil Eye will sometimes shift position if another player is moving and spectating another camera and suddenly switches to the Evil Eye.
- FIXED – Players can sometimes change between ADS and non-ADS when Monty’s shield is out.
- FIXED – Mozzie drone SFX remains after being destroyed.
- FIXED – Pixel LOS behind on Clubhouse in B Church.
- FIXED – Pixel LOS in Green Stairs of Kanal.
- FIXED – LOS through exterior truck on Kanal.
- FIXED – Collision issues on EXT Coast Guard Roof of Kanal when crouching/prone.
- FIXED – LOD visual issues on Kanal in B Kayaks.
- FIXED – Players can drop the defuser between two portable toilets in Construction Site on Kanal.
- FIXED – A spot in Construction Site on Kanal will show a death timer if players enter it.
- FIXED – Sealed window in Prep Room on Kafe can allow damage propagation from explosions.
- FIXED – The theme park thumbnail is missing in the Ranked Guide.
- FIXED – Drones float for a few seconds after jumping on a wall or a doorway.
- FIXED – Players can sometimes lose functionality in the Operators tab after equipping an elite and returning to quickly to main menu.
- FIXED – When Operators go prone against a wall, the animation SFX can loop multiple times.
- FIXED – Missing SFX when accessing observations tools for several operators.
- FIXED – Concussion SFX sometimes remains/can be heard by other players.
- FIXED – First person camera issues after an attacker is bounced back after attempting to hot breach or is blocked by Clash when trying to rappel in.
- FIXED – In standard deployment mode, the attach prompt can remain in the HUD after deploying a deployable shield/Volcan and swapping to weapons.
- FIXED – Missing textures on Kapkan’s Phantom Sight uniform.
Source: Original link
© Post "Y4S3.2 Patch Notes (deploy to PC on October 8th)" for game Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.