Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/ihhaha/1101018_1101019_changes/
188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206 changes:
- Lots of small lang changes.
- New vehicles:
- Bf 110G-4 (HUN)
- Premium in the Italian tree.
- Tier III
- BR 3.7
- 1450 GE
- Tier II
- BR 4.0
- After the P-51 (NA-91).
- Bf 110G-4 (HUN)
- New game setting – WeaponCycleTrigger – only available to devs and testers.
- Collection game setting is now available to everyone.
- New loading images – G5E, Northampton, T-72B.
- Chi-Ha LG is now Tier II after the Ho-Ni III, RP, SL, GE costs significantly increased, BR: 1.7 → 2.7, new modification: 120 mm JP SAP, received shell ejection, stock shell changed: Shrapnel → SAPCBC, HE-FRAG is now a modification.
- Chidori is now after the Syonan, RP, SL, GE costs almost halved, modification costs lowered.
- Small tech-tree fixes for the new additions.
- P-47D (all) – BR in AB: 3.7 → 4.0.
- P-51 (NA-91) – costs less RP, SL, GE, pushed down to Tier II.
- AH-1G – slight reduction in RP, SL, GE costs, modification costs lowered.
- UH-1B / C – RP, SL, GE costs almost halved, modification costs lowered.
- Centauro – AB rep cost: 3020 SL → 2950 SL, SB rep cost: 3510 SL → 3420 SL, received LWS.
- Centauro ROMOR, Type 87 – received LWS.
- Strv 104 – SB rep cost: 4300 SL → 3630 SL, BR: 8.7 → 8.3.
- The premium Achilles is now hidden.
- Lots of ships received mines.
- Köln frigate – BR: 4.3 → 4.7.
- New damage scheme (next to planes, tanks and ships): schemeDmgWalker
- New armour parts for a new kind of vehicle: walkerVehicle
- New attachable – Mad matter hat
- New armour types – glass4_5, glass8, grille_structural_steel
- All the ERAs – restrainDamage: 0.0001 → 0.5, and some received a cumulative damage multiplier of 3.0.
- F3H-2 – max rudder angles nerfed.
- Jaguar (both) – inner left wing area increased.
- PBM-3 – no longer has parking brakes.
- B 17BS – water friction lowered.
- BTD-1, PBM-3, PBY (all), PV-2D, SB2C (all), SB2U (all), SBD-3, SU-7BKL – icons fixed on the loadout screen.
- Hs 129 (all) – cockpit gauges changed.
- Jaguar (both) – light parameters changed in the cockpit, added a multifunction display, icons on the loadout screen fixed, wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- La-9 – received back the ability to create user skins.
- P-40F-5 – wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- P-47D-22 – light parameters changed in the cockpit, wing and tail breaking animations fixed.
- P-47D-23, Thunderbolt Mk. I – light parameters changed in the cockpit.
- Q-5 – light parameters changed in the cockpit, cockpit gauges changed, icons on the loadout screen fixed, now extinguishes fire more quickly.
- CM-25 – gunner animation fixed.
- IS-2 1944 – received a 45 mm plate.
- All the US made 37 mm cannons – stab speed limit reduced to 16 km/h.
- Somua SM – hull front plate: 50 mm → 60 mm.
- C2A1 – sight nerfed.
- Sho't Kal Dalet – received 3 more ERA bricks.
- M247 – engine sound changed: M4A3 → M60
- M60A1 gun mask is now variable thickness.
- 9P149, BMP-1 (all), Object 120, Object 685, T-55AM-1, T-62M-1, T-64A, T-64BV, – lost the modern green camo.
- T-72B3 – Relikt heavily nerfed against KE.
- 125 mm 9M119M-1 is now tandem.
- AIM-7 (all) – "breakLockMaxTime": 3.0 → 5.0
- AIM-7E – "lockAngleMax": 15.0 → 45.0
Current dev version – 220.127.116.11
Current live version – 18.104.22.168
Source: Original link
© Post "22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199 changes" for game War Thunder.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.