I will update this post with future changes until we get the update.
184.108.40.206 (second dev server) → 220.127.116.11 changes:
- New DM: YP-38.
- Lang line moved from menu_debriefing to _missing: "debriefing/battletasks";"Battle Tasks"
- AGM-12B, AGM-12C, AS.20, AS.30: modification description now calls them missiles instead of rockets.
- Rb24 changed in some languages to RB24.
- RB24J modification description added.
- Lang line added for the 7.62 mm Ksp 39 machine gun (used on the Strf 9056).
- Multifunctional menu on consoles and wheelmenu is now no longer hidden for us plebs.
- Challenger 2 (2F): Dorcherster is now Tier IV instead of III and locked behind the ESS modification, rep cost increased by 10 SL in AB/RB, and by 20 SL in SB, some of the modifications' cost increased, some lowered, 7.62 mm L37A2 machine gun is now tied to the Dorchester mod.
- All the new toys received their own image instead of the WIP one.
- F-104A (CN), F-104G (CN): country of origin is now ROC.
- WW2 era Italian ships: country of origin is now Kingdom of Italy.
- Helena: Total crew count: 868 → 1188, minimum crew count: 260 → 356.
- "explosionImpulseThreshold": 5.0 → 370.0
- "explosionImpulseDistanceThreshold": 100.0 → 50.0
- Smoke from pylons will now be there a little longer.
- 70 mm guns received their own flame effect.
- Lyddit (40 and 47 mm British ground cannons + naval cannons use it): TNT equivalent: 1.0 → 1.1.
- F-104 (all): thrust increased at sea level and 3000 kph (TAS).
- Lynx AH Mk. I: removed the 4 Stingers from its 20 mm Oerlikon + 4 AGM-114B Hellfire loadout.
- A 129A, AH-1G, AH-64A, AH-64A Peten, Bo-105 PAH-1, Bo-105 PAH-1A1, F-104G (both), G-Lynx, AH Mk. 1, Mi-24 (all), Sea Hawk (both), Tiger UHT, UH-1 (all): received code for the new loadout system. (I think the weaponConfig stands for that)
- AH-1Z: loadout system changes: TOW2 icon changes.
- AH-64D: loadout system changes: 8 Hellfire loadout: AGM-114B changed to K.
- B6N (all): turret received deadzones, animation of breaking wings, stabs and fins refined.
- Bf 109G-10: user skins are now available.
- F-104 (all), F-4E/EJ, F3H-2, Mirage IIIC, Scimitar: animation of breaking wings and tail refined.
- Phantom FG.1: removed line: ' "thisIsFakeDM": true ', DM completely rewritten.
- Su-7B: received line: ' "thisIsFakeDM": true ', DM completely rewritten.
- French Cyrano, British AI (Hunter F.6, F.9, Lightning F.6) radar: ' "pitchStabLimit": 30.0 ' line removed.
- MAS 500-4: can no longer spawn 3 times.
- Sparviero: center of gravity shifted.
- Sparviero, PG-02, PGH-2: hydrofoils' data rewritten.
- M3 Stuart, M3A1 Stuart (both), M3A3 (CN, FR, IT): got new 15 mm thick armour plates.
- Strf 9056: received cartridge ejecting.
- 9P157 Khrizantema-S: radar deploy time is now 3 seconds, "designationFromBody": true → false.
- 80 mm Type 91 launcher: mass 18.7 kg → 7.7 kg, changed from Mistral to Type 91, explosive type: HBX → Comp-A, expl. mass: 1.11 kg → 0.6 kg, warmup time: 5 sec → 4 sec, lost the proximity fuse, end speed lowered: 1000 m/s → 650 m/s, ir seeker buffed, lock angle: 38° → 40°, track rate: 20G → 12G.
- Lots of naval weapons' max aim distance changed.
- S-3K rocket: max distance: 2 km → 5 km, pen increased: 300 mm → 500 mm.
- JM61A1, M61, M61A1: now overheats slower.
- Calabria: added new damaged floor objects.
Source: Original link
© Post "1.98 changes after the second dev server" for game War Thunder.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.