Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/k08b8g/21053_21056_changes/
188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206 changes: (not yet live)
- New workshop line – 'New Power'. (The New Power trophy will be available to exchange on consoles, like the older ones.)
- The following vehicles received wing bending and vibrations – B-17 (all), B-29, F.222.2, Fw 200C-1, G4M1, G5N1, He 111 (all), He 177A-5, Ki-67 (all), Ki-84 (all), Ki-109, Me 264, N.C.223.3, Pe-8, S.M.79 (all), Stirling (all), Tu-2 (all), Tu-4.
- The following vehicles had their gear spring coefficients lowered – B-17 (all), B-57 (all), BR.20 DR, Brigand B. 1, Canberra (all), Do 217 (all), F.222.2, Fw 200C-1, G4M1, G5N1, He 111 (all), He 177A-5, J2M (all), Ju 52, Ju 88 (all), Ki-67 (all), Ki-109, Ki-200, Me 163 (all), Me 264, N.C.223.3, P-61 (all), PBY-5A, Pe-8, S.M.79 (all), Stirling (all), Tu-2 (all), Yer-2 (M-105) (MV-3), Yer-2 (M-105) (TAT-BT), Yer-2 (M-105R) (LU-MV-2B), Yer-2 (M-105R), I.A.R.316 B, SA 316B.
- Fw 200C-1, J2M (all) – frontal gear spring height increased.
- MiG-21bis – empty weight: 6080 kg → 6030 kg
- MiG-21 (all) – gear destruction speed (IAS): 500 km/h → 700 km/h.
- Jaguar A – 16x rocket loadouts: one of the pods now has additional drag, but the TBA rockets themselves will have less drag.
- The following vehicles no longer get hullbroken in their hull or turret when shot with KE (but still do from CE and explosions) – CM-25, M113A1 (TOW) (all), PTZ-89, ZBD-86, PGZ-80
, ZSD-63 (PG-87), AMX 10RC, AMX 13 (all), AMX 13 DCA, AMX 30R, Bg.Pz. 57, Flak.Pz. Gepard, Fla.Rak.Pz. 1, Fla.Rak.Rad., Radkampfwagen 90, Ru 251, Fiat 6616 (all), Centauro (all), R3 T106 FA, SIDAM 25 (all), OTOMATIC, Type 16, Type 60 (Type 64), Type 60 (C), Type 89, Type 93, CV 90105 TML, CV 90120, Lvkv 9040C, Lvrbv 701, Pvrbv 551 (all), Strf 9040C, Strf 9040 (Rb 56), Chieftain Marksman, Falcon, Striker, FV 4005, Swingfire, Warrior, Rooikat (all), Stormer HVM, ADATS, HSTV (L), M1128 MGS, M163, M247, M3 Bradley, M50 Ontos, M551, M901, 9P149M, 9P157-2, BMP-1P (all), BMP-2 (all), BMP-3, Object 120, Object 685, Object 906, SU-100P, 2S6M, ZSU-23-4, ZSU-57-2.
- The following vehicles no longer get hullbroken in their hull when shot with KE, but still do in their turret (and still do from CE and explosions) – TAM, TAM 2C, Type 87, VFM5.
- right turret front composite – CE modifier: 0.625 → 1.72, KE modifier: 0.26 → 0.65
- left turret front composite – CE modifier: 0.625 → 1.72, KE modifier: 0.26 → 0.66
- turret side composite – CE modifier: 0.75 → 1.3
- turret aft side composite – CE modifier: 0.78 → 1.1, KE modifier: 0.08 → 0.1
- outer layer of the turret composite is now variable thickness
Current dev version – 220.127.116.11
Current live version – 18.104.22.168
Next one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/k0gbsj/21057_21058_changes/
Source: Original link
© Post "22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199 changes" for game War Thunder.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.