This is my collection of as we call it on the WT forums "Zombers".
After all our efforts and official reports came to naught I decided to share our problems on the Reddit.
The problem that we are facing is that the Non SB players taking advantage of easy flight of the bombers and rush them in to the battlefield spam them and through that gaining easy SL.
Well I honestly don't blame them this is a result of an broken economy in the game.
All the shame goes to Gaijin. They are keep insisting to keep this situation just as it is.
and How did this happen?
– Gaijin puts very OP premium planes like JU 288, Be-6, Me 264 into the game.
(Those planes are unique planes usually Gaijin gives premium vehicles as an alternative to the ones in the tech tree
E.g. There is P-51 D10 and P-51 D5 they are all equal and the same, same BR, same plane everything is the same but D10 is premium so that people can get it with cash instead of grinding all the way. That is all fine and how premium vehicles should work but those bombers don't have neither an equal nor any similar.)
So that's not how the premium vehicles should work.
– Gaijin gives them low repair cost, very high speed, bottom level BR and Air Spawn (wt*?) and NO COOLDOWN?
After all our complaints what did the Gaijin do? They put more AF's into the game so that bombers can bomb more easily.
Bombers are able to pick their fav bombers > Get Air Spawn > Rush to the nearest AF's > Drop their bombs > Bail out (Yeah nice Simulator Battle) > No Cooldown, No Spawn Point, No SL loss and Pick it again and repeat = Profit.
– Effects in the game:
- Germany and Russians always wins the game.
- USA and Britain team loses all of their AF's
- German and Russian Fighters quits the game due to lack of fighter support during any Dogfight
- USA and Britain tries to shoot down bombers but due to heavily armed easily controlled gunships and faster speed than the fighters they either die or give up. (No way a spitfire can catch a Ju 288)
- USA and Britain leaves the game due to lack of competitive enemy or fighter.
- Congratulations, Now you have a Zombie Enduring Confrontation with full of "Zombers"
What needs to be done?
- Remove 3rd view control as it is against the SB concept
- Increase those planes BR;
- JU 288 from 5.3 to 6.3/6.0
- Be-6 from 5.0 to 6.0/5.7
- Me 264 from 3.7 to 4.7
- Increase their repair cost to above 50k
- Make a concept where you fail to land successfully back to the AF get only %10 of the rewards and where you make a successful landing after a sortie get %200 or %300 or even %400 rewarding. This will force the bombers to play as realistic and careful as possible. They will be forced to take care their own plane. It will prevent spamming, kamikaze, suicide attack, bailing out, using the bomber as gunship as it will be very dangerous and punishing.
Proof for those who say;
"No, they're going to have problems with repair costs because there's a fuckton of reasons you can die in WT, from getting killed to getting packet loss and crashing.
Spamming big payload bombers isn't profitable at all by the way.
Then you'll have no problems with fighters costing 25k to spawn. Just don't die and you make a profit."
Source: Original link
© Post "Air Simulator Battle is So Dead and Gaijin keeps killing it" for game War Thunder.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!