The amount of people I have encountered who don't know how to do the warbond shop is a bit surprising. So I am making this post to inform.
– You need to do the 2 daily tasks for 20 days (does not need to do it all at once just in the given time of 1 month)
– If you want the premium vehicles and/or the vehicle box then you MUST do the special task. 12 for a vehicle and 14 for the vehicle box.
– You have 1 month to grind the current war bond shop before your progress will stop. And once the month is over you get a 10 day grace period where your progress will stop but you can still buy from the shop.
– You have a maximum limit of 3,600 war bonds
– If you want to gind fast or the task looks too difficult, skip them. And keep skipping if it still looks too difficult. Just know that it takes SL to skip tasks and it will take ALOT of SL if you keep skipping them. And once you reach the point where to skip a task will take GE, stop. Because the price of skipping a task will restart the next day.
– If you are grinding towards a vehicle or vehicle box SAVE your war bonds cause you gonna need them.
– For the special task "destroy 80 ground targets using a bomber" use the B25 Mitchell it will make your life much more easier
– Skelezig, another thing to take into consideration is that there are different tasks for different modes (Arcade and Realistic) as well as Aviation and Ground Forces. So if you don't feel like getting 25 kills in Ground Arcade, you can check for an easier one in for example Ground Realistic (I find Critical hits to be the easiest one) or Air Realistic (for example win 5 matches with X amount battle time).
– When you reach the max amount of Warbonds, use the excess warbonds into Universal Backups and Boosters.
– Warbonds (currency) carry over until the next month, so if you don't feel like getting any of the current vehicles in this month/you already have them you can save them for a better selection like a TB-3M.
– mjpia, It requires you to actually do naval but if you want to grind out medals relatively fast certain ones in naval is by far the easiest.
– Achieving 15K damage or 10 kills with a destroyer over any number of battles is pretty easy with the right lineup and there are a couple of other good ones.
– If you are willing to burn some SL to cycle through to get to the good tasks you can get 2 or 3 medals in an hour and if you've got any premium DD's from any of the events you'll probably make that money back in the matches you play anyways.
If I get anything wrong or if you want to add to it, comment it and I'll add or fix it.
Hope this helps.
Source: Original link
© Post "How to grind the Warbond shop" for game War Thunder.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.