I keep seeing people in air RB saying that it's trash, saying stuff like "it can't turn", "bleeds too much energy","it can't dogfight". Even tho there is a parts of truth to those statement, none of this really mater in this plane. it's not meant to dogfight, it's not meant to be in the frontline of the battle and lead the way.
The Etendard is meant to be a support jet (or at least play so) that stay back and high and pick the right target at the right time and here's what i mean by that.
Also this guide has been made for air RB, I never palyed it in other game modes.
- At the start of the battle don't go straight to the action, build up speed to around 870-920 kph and go in a 20° climb until you reach 6-7km you may need to climb even more if there is a j32B in the area, you can out climb every jet below 10.0 (if you are spaded). Also, it's better if you are behind the ennemy lines before engaging.
- Once up there you need to chose the right target, and by that i mean, go after an ennemy plane that is over and ready to engage one of your ally, or already doing so. And make sure to take the highest target first. Helping your team is your best chance to win, this plane on a 1V1 isn't great, make sure to save your teammates, they are you best assets to do great in this aircraft.
- Once you cleaned up an ennemy go back up and reppeat, you don't want to chase an ennemy down low with other ennemy around, your top speed isn't that great at low alt.
- Don't turn fight with any jets at low alt, if you failed you approach that's fine, just regain alt
- Try to stay above 800kph at all time when engaging an ennemy, this plane turn better with speed even above mach one, you don't need to worry about your speed on a dive go as fast as you can, and you can pull as much as you wan't even at very high speed it never rips.
- the takeoff flap (they are in front of the wing) never rips, and can be very usefull on a dogfight against a j32b at high alt, or if you want to pull many G's at low alt, high speed.
- Again this plane is a support jet, help your teamattes before everything else and bring down ennemy planes that are high up with your superior rate of climb.
- edit: 11min of fuel is really worth it
That's all the advice that comes to mind. this jet need pratice for sure, but is farrrrr from being as bad as people say. Hope it will help some of you at least 🙂
Source: Original link
© Post "The Etendard IVM is one of the best jet of it’s br, but i keep seeing people complaining about it, so here’s a little guide on how to master it :)" for game War Thunder.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.