Hi all –
If you've been watching our Streams you'll know we plan to remaster the visuals of the Plains of Eidolon. You can expect this hopefully today on PC (stay tuned).
As a part of the Remaster Spirit, we have done a 'Economy Remaster Lite' on aspects of Cetus!
We are letting you know a head of time to plan or tell your Clanmates – information is everything :). Leave comments below once you've checked out the details. Here we go:
POE / CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:
Now that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a visual remaster, we are applying some Economy Remaster Lite changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. These are essentially the improvements in the Fortuna economy, applied in our debut Open World of Cetus.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Changed Standing costs of Arcanes (lowest tier went from 2000 to 2500, highest tier went from 12.5K to 10K).
- Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
- Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
- Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints – some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there's 3 needed for all.
- Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
- Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
- Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
- Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.
Generally speaking, the Cetus Wisp changes are just to lessen the demand on Cetus Wisp runs overall.
The Update notes will have final details – check back for those later. Everything here is subject to change. Change is the name of the game – thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to greater change to Warframe for the benefit of all. Us early adopters know the drill.
Source: Original link
© Post "Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!