One (maybe) last Hotfix before the team goes full heads down for the upcoming Mainline; featuring Grendel, Ember / Vauban Rework, and more! We’ll be back if Hotfix emergencies are required!
- Added 2 new tips regarding Gauss' Abilities.
- Made sweeping optimizations to the script runtime:
- Eliminated 356KB of generated code by removing redundancy and writing custom interfaces.
- Packed runtime data to save 136KB of memory and improve cache-locality.
- Specialized RTTI system where possible to radically reduce overhead. On an i5-5960X this eliminated 100us of script execution.
- While these numbers may seem small, it's worth noting that many processors have only 32K of instruction cache; for systems with slower memory the performance impact is expected to be greater.
- Made some micro-optimizations to loading into Orbiter and Dojos.
- Fixed an FX hitch when casting Khora’s Strangledome.
- Improved support for touch-pad "scroll" gestures (not all laptop drivers support DirectInput).
- Added support for analog input mousewheel input so you can scroll windows to the top or bottom quickly.
- Fixed Warframe stealing mousewheel focus in borderless fullscreen when scrolling another window.
Hyena Change (Razorback mission only):
An Orokin Cell farming exploit was brought to our attention by not only players, but also our internal flagging system when such a method is tripped for misuse. In short, players were forcing the Hyena’s to spawn infinitely by entering/exiting rooms knowing that their Orokin Cell drop rate is 100%. As a result of this misuse, the Orokin Cell drop rate for the Hyena’s in the Razorback mission will diminish the more you spawn, to still allow for multiple drop attempts but without giving away the entire cake. Please note that players who are trade banned due to triggering this exploit will be manually unbanned after this Hotfix.
- Improved visibility during Mach Rush and reduced camera shakes during longer jogs.
- Atlas Prime’s Rumblers will maintain their Primed appearance even if another Atlas Skin is equipped on him.
- The only exception is if the Atlas Karst Skin is equipped, as it has Rumblers of its own.
TennoGen Changes & Fixes:
- Updated the Wisp Damas Helmet textures to better match her body.
- Subtly tweaked the Ivara Kuvael Skin skirt texture.
- Fixes towards reducing cloth clipping with the Wisp Damas Skin.
- Fixed the Tusk Thumper Doma (and potentially others) sometimes jumping away and despawning.
- Fixed Arcane Pistoleer not giving infinite Ammo at 100% efficiency for weapons that fire more than one bullet at a time.
- Fixed Nightwave Emissary Assassinate ‘lantern’ illumination FX drastically changing when going through doorways.
- Fixed Nightwave Emissary Assassinate ‘lantern’ illumination FX appearing different when on the ground vs being held.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Donating your last of a type of Ayatan Sculpture to the Clan Vault.
- Fixed Ziplines kicking you off if you bump into geometry instead of just stopping you short of overlapping. Also fixed colliding with other players/enemies on Ziplines when you should be able to pass through.
- Fixed certain cases where kills were leading to Achievements completing twice as fast.
- Fixed Gas City Dropships potentially despawning before you ever had the chance to see it.
- Fixes towards Condor Dropships in Vallis getting stuck in the sky and refusing to drop off their units.
- Fixed Khora’s Strangledome beam FX appearing incorrect.
- Fixed Executioner Harkonar missing a description in the Codex.
- Fixed Pax Recharge sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed a whole bunch of out of bounds decoration meshes that were poking into other tilesets as seen here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dc0zjh/i_was_in_the_middle_of_a_syndicate_spy_mission_in/
- Fixed unreachable loot in the Infested Corpus tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ddgo8x/worst_pain_known_to_tenno/
- Fixed a typo in The Jordas Precept fight.
- Fixed spelling discrepancy of ‘Armor’ in the Shepherd Aura Mod.
- Fixed "start elevator" appearing unlocalized at the bottom of one of the elevators in the Plains of Eidolon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Atlas Prime: Hotfix 25.8.1" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.