Embody the herculean strength of the mountain with Atlas Prime. This titanic warrior comes with the Tekko Prime, the Dethcube Prime Sentinel and more!
Get the newest Prime gear with Atlas Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
- New Axi Relics for Atlas Prime, Tekko Prime, and Dethcube Prime now also drop in Rotation C of Galleon Disruption, Lua Disruption, and Jupiter Disruption.
- A 3-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster has been added in the following places:
- Baro Ki'Teer to his offerings over several visits during Atlas Prime Access
- In place of the Sortie Credit Booster reward.
Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime, and Akbolto Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifice:
- Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate Sacrifice of Mirage Prime Systems for the Equinox Prime Neuroptics.
With the addition of this new Prime Access comes the next wave of Riven Disposition changes! Please read our Dev Workshop post for all the changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1131603-october-2019-riven-disposition-updates/
- Added new “fast whooshing” sounds to the Pathocyst.
- Added a subcategory on the player Profile stats screen called "MOST USED EQUIPMENT". ** Warframe Looting Ability Changes:**
Warframe Loot Abilities will again be able to yield multiple-drops from already looted corpses. A single enemy can be looted by at most one Ability from each group – which is how it worked before, this just clarifies it. Warframe Looting Abilities have been split into separate functionality groups for clarity:
- Loot while alive: Ivara
- Loot petrified: Atlas
- Loot on death: Wukong, Khora, Hydroid. An enemy can only be killed once, they can’t ‘die’ multiple times.
- Loot corpse: Nekros, Chesa
These changes stem from a bigger conversation that was addressed yesterday regarding not providing closure on the Loot Frame changes from The Jovian Concord. All the information can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1131506-the-mod-booster-and-free-to-play/
TennoGen Changes & Fixes:
- Improved tinting on the Kuvael Ivara Skin and Kuvael Jester Mirage Skin.
- Improved volume definition in several areas of the Ivara Kuvael Skin.
- Improvements towards the Wisp Damas Skin to remove seam line of top of her hood.
- Tweaked Wisp Graxx Helmet cloth to be heavier.
- Tweaked Ash Ryuga Helmet ponytail cloth as per creators request to fix deformation.
- Updated Saryn Ion Skin textures.
- Fixed the Jotunheim Syandana not applying chosen Energy color.
- Atlas' Rumbler summons will now create a burst of rocks when summoned/destroyed.
- Increased Neptune, Laomedeia Disruption Credit Cache rewards based on feedback:
- Rotation A is now solely a 100% chance for a 2x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Rotation B is now solely a 100% chance for a 3x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Rotation C is now 95% chance for a 5x 10,000 Credits Cache.
- Universal Medallion still remains as a 5% chance reward
- You’ll recall when we launched this node, we mentioned that “Expect higher-than-usual Credit Rewards from this Endless mode. While it may not be a perfect competition for the Index, it’ll be a change of pace for those looking to get some Credits with a change of scenery.” We still aren’t in Index territory, but it should at least be more rewarding. Let us know what you think!
- Unveiled Sentinel weapon Riven Mods can now be equipped on any Sentinel weapon type instead of a specific type (e.g. shotgun). All Veiled Sentinel Riven Mods are now "Companion Weapon Riven Mod".
- Updated the terminology for Aim Glide/Latch Time to Aim Glide/Wall Latch Duration.
- Teralyst vocals will now be ducked more when an Onkko transmission is playing.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
Gauss Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Shield regeneration speed buff from 80% to 120% max.
- Increased Battery charge rate from moving by 25%. Going from 0% to 100% at full (unmodded) sprint now takes 20s vs 25s previously.
- Battery will no longer drain during the Sanctuary Onslaught Zone teleport.
- Gauss Spectres will start with 80% battery.
- Fixed battery gain not taking vertical velocity into account.
- Now grants 1% Battery charge per enemy hit during the dash.
- Increased Battery charge rate during continuous run by 33%.
- Can now jump from ground while running (cannot jump in air) without cancelling the dash.
- Added small synergy with Thermal Sunder; running through a bubble will add its damage to your dash and impact burst.
- Fixed the ability screen showing "distance per energy" and unintentionally applying both Efficiency and Duration under the hood, resulting in Energy drain not matching the UI when you had Duration Mods. Changed Energy per meter stat into Energy per second: unmodded Energy drain remains the same, and while speed Mods previously increased Energy drain (more distance covered), they now no longer do. Thus, Energy drain will be either the same or better than before, never worse.
- Decreased Battery drain from damage by 33%.
- While active, Melee weapon hits will grant a small amount of Battery charge.
- Increased bubble Duration from 4/6/8/10 to 6/9/12/15.
- Increased minimum radius from 33% max to 50% max.
- Split damage into two stats for Cold vs Heat. Increased damage for Heat mode by 2x.
- Removed Blast damage stat, the Blast will use the damage of the mode you are applying (Cold or Heat) + the additional damage for cancelling the Status.
- Blast Armor removal increased from 0-50% to 0-100%.
- Blast Armor removal will now apply before the Blast damage is dealt, causing it to be more effective.
- Increased Redline % gain rate by 33%.
- Increased projectile seek chance from 33% to 50%.
- Decreased passive Battery drain by 33%.
- Added new sounds to Gauss when his Redline is filled and when it has been exceeded!
- Fixed aimglide applying while holding aim with sword alone during Gauss Mach Rush, allowing you to become Zephyr.
- Fixed jumping while using Gauss Mach Rush across water giving you no height, resulting in you getting wet.
- Fixed Slash Status Effects dealing full damage to Gauss while Kinetic Plating is active. Status damage will be determined by current damage reduction at the time the Status occurs.
- Fixed allies losing their Tidal Impunity buff if you cast Tidal Impunity elsewhere.
- Fixed losing scrolling functionality in Menus upon binding mouse scroll to Shawzin keys.
- Fixed enemy health bar remaining yellow on armored enemies that have their armor reduced to 0 for Clients.
- Fixed doing too much damage to Corrupted Vor causing him to become invincible and stuck in an animation.
- Fixed Arch-Gun animation playing when swapping weapons in an Archwing mission.
- Fixed Note Beacon text not appearing for Orbiter guests.
- Fixed Corpus console being used in a Grineer tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/daxl4c/i_just_realized_something_this_corpus_console_has/
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Outpost Defense tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dbdzqw/found_this_hole_on_corpus_defence_map/
- Fixed AI trying to move through windows in the Grineer Sealab tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dbih0j/im_trapped_in_a_glass_case_of_emotion/
- Fixed inability for Clients to see waypoints in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset after completing an Exterminate mission.
- Fixed a poorly lit hallway in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed door clipping through walls in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed tree with missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed Clients in Archwing not seeing the "Projectile Incoming" message.
Source: Original link
© Post "Atlas Prime: Update 25.8.0" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.