NIGHTWAVE EPISODE 2
Nora Night is back on the airwaves with Series 1, Episode 2: The Wolf of Saturn Six. Tune in now to expand the story!
Your global Data Hash scanning has not gone unnoticed, Tenno. As a Community, you’re close to cracking the code, but not close enough, and that’s our fault. Our predicted end goal was determined to be unreachable in a reasonable amount of time, so we’ve made some manual data tweaks to allow Scans to progress the Operation at a quicker rate to get everyone closer to the next climactic stage. We’ll be mindful moving forward of these end goals for similar Operations. See here for updated Data Hash information.
Once the code has been cracked in-game, more information will become available.
Tennogen Round 15 is now available! Get the latest in Tenno-designed cosmetics, including new Warframe Skins, Weapon Skins, Operator accessories, and more.
Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes & Fixes
- Upon picking up a Datamass, a Melee to gun swap will automatically equip your Secondary weapon instead of your Primary weapon, which would make you drop the Datamass.
- Pressing F when in Melee mode now switches you back to your "other" weapon. For example, if your Primary weapon is equipped when you trigger a Melee attack, you will return to your Primary weapon when you aim or fire. If you instead press F while in Melee mode, you will now equip your Secondary weapon.
- Fixed a case where you could be left in an UNARMED state after using a non-Melee Exalted weapon (like Hildryn's Balefire) and went back to Melee when you had no other weapons in your loadout, having gone Melee only to that mission.
- Fixed the Operator's Vazarin Guardian Shell not manifesting the charged Void Blast shield.
- Fixed an issue where auto-blocking could cancel the charged/heavy Melee attacks.
- Implemented fixes toward briefly being unable to Melee after an Aerial Attack, which breaks the flow of battle.
- Fixed being able to Quick Melee when you equip an Archgun with either a Primary or Secondary equipped before that.
- Fixed the Melee-only Parry becoming a toggle that you can't release until you attack for Clients.
- Fixes towards the Wise Razor Stance giving unintended extreme velocity. Comical yes, but clearly an oversight of gravity!
- Fixed the Melee combo menu not updating with the proper button inputs to use Melee when using a controller.
- Fixed missing Melee Channeling binding callout in the Advanced Melee screen of the Codex when using a controller.
- Fixed a number of Melee attacks that could leave weapon trails active after the attack is finished.
- Fixed losing your crouch position when initiating a Melee to gun swap while crouching.
Hildryn Changes and Fixes
- Hildryn can use her custom dodge while in Aegis Storm at the cost of her Shields (50). We're starting with this cost because many abilities of this nature have movement restrictions that can be overcome with Augments (Peacemaker, Resonating Quake, Assimilate). We want to try out a movement cost before we tweak further based on feedback.
- Removed additional sound for Hildryn's Haven ability based on feedback.
- Removed ability to access Gear/Emote/Hotkeys when Hildryn is in Aegis Storm due to it breaking functionality.
- Fixed Clients seeing incorrect animation when observing a Host Hildryn in her Aegis Storm ability.
As often happens with Mainline – unexpected bugs popup. In the case of last week's 24.4.0 Mainline Update, we quickly received reports that Arcane Velocity was not working on Mesa's Regulators. Considering Mesa's popularity, it's no coincidence that this was noticed right away. We want to go into detail about what happened between Thursday and now, what's being fixed, and what next steps are:
From Thursday to today
1) Between Thursday and now – we've had issues internally on intention, which are typically the hardest to communicate when we're also trying to diagnose a bug. As of now, players know we may intend to keep Arcane Velocity from working while Mesa is in Peacemaker.
2) Between Thursday and now, many other prior-functioning Arcane + Abilities broke as well, leading to further confusion on intention.
What's being fixed
Today we found the bug that caused this issue – a single fix intended to let Dispatch Overdrive work on Garuda's Talons indirectly broke many Arcane + Warfame Ability functionalities.
1) We have Restored Arcanes not triggering from Exalted weapons across the board by reverting the change made in Update 24.4.0:
– Dispatch Overdrive now applies to Garuda’s Talons when equipped.
While players have restored functionality now (i.e Mesa + Arcane Velocity), it won't be a true solution if you don't know the dev teams intention. We unintentionally broke some arcane interactions and let it ride when we shouldn't have. We're fixing that today! We do think there are some balance issues remaining but it is not our intention to use side-effects to solve.
Balance is a conversation that we constantly have, and we see you having as well. For some people the answer is don't nerf things, buff everything else. This is the path of least resistance for us, as most of the player base is happy when we buff, and angry when we nerf. However this has a few side effects that impact the game as a whole. First, with more damage, the time to kill on enemies is lowered and the value of Crowd Control declines even more (Vauban?!). Higher max damage also means that players with the latest bells and whistles can easily kill bosses in an instant, and overcome any challenge with ease. The more your play, the easier the game gets!
So far we have been kicking the can down the road, accepting power creep and its consequences on the game – and often this game is a 'kill all the things' based game. We've mostly done nerfs on things that could be automated, required no player interaction or removed options from the game by making all other choices bad. We will continue to wrestle with this, but the most important part is when and if we decide major balance changes are needed, we will let you know and it will be the result of a lot of consideration. Design changes like this need to be more tempered and considered.
Thanks for hanging in there through all this confusion. Six years in and we are still learning how to do this.
- K-Drive Race Standing has been doubled!
- Standing gained per Gate is now 200.
- Max Standing gained per Race is now 6000.
- Coolant Raknoids now pop their backs on death – delicious!
- The Trading screen now contains a Riven category and specific search functionality!
- Removed an unintended projectile launch on the 2nd charge attack of the Tatsu. This feature (as many have already determined) is unfinished, and will be revisited in the near future. Possibly tied to a certain Warframe…
- Corpus have improved their vent construction by removing momentum killing edges as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/azz6m4/de_can_we_for_the_love_of_lotus_remove_those_tiny/
- Reduced the frequency at which Nora Night’s daily transmissions play.
- Widened a damaged bunker opening in the Kuva Survival tileset. You know the one.
- Slight improvements towards hitches occurring when approaching Bases in Orb Vallis.
- Cleaned up Gammacor and Staticor FX.
- Fixed crashes when running in DirectX 10 mode.
- Fixed Drahk Master permanently stealing weapons from Clients.
- Fixed Elemental Beast Companion Mods not allowing all Status combinations.
- Fixed Revenant Reave being able to give a Mesmer Skin charge to Operators.
- Fixed Client players not having their weapons in their hand properly when leaving Cetus/Fortuna via Gate/Elevator.
- Fixed Crates not spawning in Orb Vallis after returning to Fortuna.
- Fixed Nightwave Dailies appearing as progress for Weekly challenge completions as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070598-does-the-nightwave-progression-x10-mean-i-have-to-avoid-nightwave-dailies/
- Fixed the Razorback appearing to have a fresh coat of blue paint.
- Fixed Clients not seeing updated Elemental FX when changing Mods in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed part of the Capture FX not appearing correctly if you were invisible (with Loki, for instance, the sparks wouldn't be directed into his hands).
- Fixed Khora's Venari not displaying color changes in the Abilities diorama.
- Fixed the Venka elemental FX lingering when holstered in the Orbiter.
- Fixed the FX of the Operator's Void Blast spawning in the ground below their feet.
- Fixed Weapon elemental VF always appearing blue for Clients if the Host is using the default Energy color.
- Fixed headless Warframes in the Archwing Ability screen.
- Fixed Darvo running in slow motion in an attempt to keep up with you.
- Fixed the Terra Raptor appearing tilted when hovering.
- Fixed the Star Chart UI not maintaining your previous ‘Episode Status’ or ‘Resource Drone’ selection.
- Fixed missing Trigger stat for Gaze Chamber Kitguns in Rude Zuud’s crafting screen.
- Fixed the Fugitives UI persisting when in Orb Vallis/Plains if not all Fugitives are Captured while in an active encounter.
- Fixed the Arcane slot in the Upgrade screen remaining highlighted after install.
- Fixed missing Staticor Ammo UI upon swapping.
- Fixed overlapping UI in the Nightwave Tier Rank up screen.
- Fixed broken Glyph image when Trading.
- Fixed the Perla Pistol Skin losing its clip on certain weapons.
- Fixed hearing Headshot sounds when firing the Flux Rifle.
- Fixed Nora Night ‘Fugitive success’ transmission playing regardless of success or fail.
- Fixed incorrect mesh pieces when equipping the Hammers Palatine Skin on the Volnus.
- Fixed a script error when accessing Konzu’s Bounty board after completing an Eidolon Hunt.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Arcane Manager screen.
Source: Original link
© Post "Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.0" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!