Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3
Exploiter Orb Fixes:
The team continues to work on further crash fixes and Matchmaking issues related to join-in-progress and Operator specific cases. The particular case of missing Exploiter Orb during Phase 2 is also still under investigation. If anyone encounters this particular issue, we would greatly appreciate Host EE.Logs to
http://support.warframe.com/. Visiting http://warframe.com/logs shows you how to collect your EE.Logs!
- More fixes towards crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb being in a broken state if you transitioned back to Deck 12 while the Exploiter Orb was still alive above ground.
- Fixed all players seeing the ‘Throw the Coolant Canister’ UI message when only one person is holding one.
- Fixed persisting ‘0 players waiting’ UI message during Phase 2 of the Exploiter Orb fight.
Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes and Fixes:
- Changed the Glaive recall to be done with Melee instead of Melee Channel so its consistent again (Channel being a toggle-only messed up this function).
- Fixed cases of performing a Melee ground slam at an extreme horizontal angle if you move your mouse downwards while pressing Melee.
- Fixed an error where, after Dual-Wielding gun and Glaive, throwing the Glaive in the "normal" Melee only mode could result in a turbo throw that is only supposed to apply for Dual-Wield.
- Fixed a movement hitch that happened if you tried to sprint right after a Melee ground slam.
- The World Cycles displayed in the Navigation Window now display time until next Cycle/Temperature. The Plains of Eidolon time phases for Dawn, Sunrise, Morning, Day, Dusk, and Sunset are now all described as Day for clarity. We’ve also removed Freezing state in Orb Vallis, now it's just one long period of Cold.
- Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio Transmissions when in the Orbiter.
- Increased volume of Chat notification sounds.
- Fixed inability for Titania to use her Diwata Melee if a Atmosphere Archgun is equipped.
- Fixed the Wild Frenzy Mod not refunding Ammo after 2 kills in some cases (thanks, H3dsh0t!).
- Fixed Founder Level showing "True Master" instead of "Grand Master" Accolades when viewing respective Profiles.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Arrow Skin particle FX always being red, despite your chosen Energy color as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1071750-kiteer-arrow-energy-color-always-red/
- Fixed inability to run multiple Dedicated Servers on a single machine.
- Fixed some Zaws playing incorrect Melee hit sounds.
Source: Original link
© Post "Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.