- Fixed Relics Packs awarding a Point Strike Mod.
- We ran a script Tuesday night that Inboxed respective Syndicate Medallions to those who didn’t receive their Relics.
Pet Incubator Changes
Pets no longer suffer negative effects from a lack of Loyalty or Integrity! Integrity and Loyalty are now strictly a bonus on top of your Pet’s base Health and Damage. This also removes the function of auto-Stasis when Loyalty and Integrity hits 0, at which your Pet will just simply not have a bonus and continue to live peacefully. The Pet Incubator has undergone many changes, and these are small steps in a larger plan to simplify this system for a more streamlined structure.
- Optimized significant performance deterioration when talking to Vent Kids on the Orb Vallis; this was most noticeable during the initial dialogue when starting a K-Drive Race.
- The Wild Frenzy Mod now scales the Ammo refund amount with its rank, as mentioned here.
- 25, 40, 55, 70, 85, 100%
- Tweaked the following stats for the Nightwatch Powerclaw to fix them doing a one-hit KO to Grineer Defectors :
- Decreased base Melee damage from 75 to 30
- Decreased Slash Status Effect Chance from 15% to 5%
- Decreased Critical Chance from 30% Chance (for 3x Crit) to 0
- Fixed ability to repeatable collect Convict Standing by Host migrating and re-joining the previous squad, of which we have found a handful of obvious exploiters and will be acting accordingly.
- Fixed incorrect number of Convicts being displayed in the HUD after a Host migration (would show 1/4 killed when it should've been 0/3).
- Fixed the Nightwave ‘Vault Looter’ description not specifying Orokin Derelict Vaults.
Magus Lockdown Fixes
- Fixed bosses/VIPs unintentionally receiving the full effect of Magus Lockdown. Magus Lockdown’s tether mechanic will apply but not the Puncture damage.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown putting enemies into a permanent sleep.
- Fixed Magus Lockdown beam visual FX not always being applied properly.
- Fixed memory corruption on dual-core PCs caused by script optimizations and re-enabled the optimizations.
- Fixed a rare crash when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur if a teammate flew out of view in their Archwing but returned in their Warframe.
- Fixed Coolant Raknoids damaging Limbo through the Rift.
- Fixed the Scyto Raknoids invisibility detection pulse FX not showing if the target goes into invisibility after the combat begins.
- Fixed extreme excessive blur FX when using a Scanner or Sniper scope in Archwing mode.
- Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Emote animation not looping.
- Fixed the Kuva Throne Captura Scene having no Standing Title requirement.
- Fixed certain Transmissions encountering a script failure (eg Frohd Bek).
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Arcane Manager screen.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Limbo’s Banish ability in Frame Fighter.
- Possible fix for memory corruption caused by script heap optimizations.
Source: Original link
© Post "Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.7" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.