Oberon and Nekros. Two forces in eternal balance have emerged from the Prime Vault with their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more!
Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today!
Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault
Vauban Prime and Ash Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
Upcoming Ducat Price Changes:
We have a heads up regarding coming changes to a couple Vaulted Prime part rarities and their Ducat prices. In order to give you plenty of notice for these changes, we will not change these until next week at the earliest (February 18th week). https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167890-psa-upcoming-ducat-price-changes/
NIGHTWAVE INTERMISSION II TIER EXPANSION:
The next Nightwave Series, Glassmaker, is in development! While Glassmaker work continues, Intermission II is reaching (or perhaps has already reached for some) its maximum Prestige Rank 60. In order for those who have prestiged to Rank 60 to have Intermission II Creds to spend in the Cred Offerings store, more Prestige Ranks must be given. Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90!
Hotdropped live on all platforms:
- Fixed inability to trade a Converted Kuva Lich if you currently have an active Kuva Lich.
Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:
- Kuva weapon innate bonus damage values now show when you are equipping the weapon in the Arsenal!
- Removed the Kuva Bramma from Conclave eligibility due to not being Conclave balanced yet.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings downed by Warframe abilities not displaying their Kuva weapon above their head. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166045-killing-a-larvling-with-abilities-prevents-the-weapon-ui-from-showing-investigating/
- Fixed Ally Kuva Liches having the Enthrall ability and Enthralling Tenno factions like Defense Consoles, Sentinels, etc.
- Fixed inability to Vanquish/Convert your Kuva Lich if a player in the mission is dead.
- Fixes towards diminished Health on a Kuva Lich not being maintained after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixes towards Kuva Liches spawning midair in the Jupiter Gas City tileset and falling forever into teleport volumes.
- Fixed cases of default Corpus enemies spawning in a Kuva Lich controlled Jupiter Gas City Spy, Sabotage, or Rescue mission once the Objective has been reached.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Host migrated while a Kuva Lich was downed.
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- The Railjack Payload screen will now show the total Ordnance Ammo you have in your account when you're in the Dry Dock, to make it clear that you aren't wasting anything if you craft more than your Railjack can carry.
- Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.
- Fixed getting a black screen after exiting the Railjack while Transferring to the Operator at the same time.
- Fixed inability to Scrap the Fiery Phoenix Battle Avionic due to the description exceeding the screen limits.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume when a Clan Hall is placed just below the Drydock
- Fixes towards a script error after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a lengthy hitch when switching Loadouts in the Railjack Navigation panel.
- You can now access Ivara’s Leverian when viewing Ivara Prime in the Codex.
- Updated the Warframe crash handler to provide clarity for what the crash handler is requesting of you.
- Fixed inability to complete a Mobile Defense mission due to Datamasses disappearing if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Shade’s Ghost Precept Mod not cloaking you in invisibility.
- Fixed Host and Clients not appearing in the correct position while inside a streaming tunnel (Railjack, gates of Cetus, etc).
- Fixed Ivara’s Prex Card appearing overly stretched when viewed in the Codex Fragments section.
- Fixed Kuva Bramma explosion and projectile sounds being too loud for non local players.
- Fixed Gorgaricus Spores not falling correctly after the sac is shot.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would be unable to hit Gorgaricus sacs in some cases.
- Fixed equipping Regalia on one side of your Kubrow applying to both sides, resulting in a Regalia overlap. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1166139-double-emblememblem-copy/
- We're working on fixing this issue for Kavats.
- Fixed the Left Hulta Leg Guard being offset when equipped on Hydroid Prime. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1165714-hydroid-severe-offset/
- Fixed Chat Linked Mods not displaying correctly when setting Menu Scale to the minimum.
- Fixes towards a case of Mods appearing obscured in the Arsenal once returning from a Mission.
- Fixed the Codex displaying a broken Requiem Mod after returning from a Mission.
- Fixed some filepath Tips on the Mission load screen.
- Fixed <archwing> text appearing in the Arsenal stats when comparing an Archwing.
- Fixes towards numerous Glyphs not propagating when searching keywords in the Profile > Glyph screen.
- Fixed spotloading the Vitruvian UI Theme when you do not have it set and we want to use it for a specific screen (IE: the actual Vitruvian).
- Fixed a rare case where Warframe might crash while attempting to report another crash.
- Fixed a crash when attempting a Conclave match via Dedicated Server.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when joining a mission while someone is Fishing.
- Fixed a script error when Upgrading Mods.
Source: Original link
© Post "Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.2" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.