Chat Moderation Changes:
In-game Kick, Ban, and Spam Flush messages will now be handled as a system notification instead of a private message. We are in the process of reviewing the human element of our in-game chat moderation. You can read the details here.
- Improved the accuracy of the in-game FPS counter and made made numerous improvements to the Max Framerate setting as described here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1040892-max-framerate/
- Made numerous optimizations to enemy/NPC navigation and included additional optimizations for modern CPUs with F16C instructions
- Tweaked audio delay to Eudico’s Bounty transmission.
- Tweaked audio of Nef’s billboard lines.
- Enthrall can now be used while on Ziplines.
- Mining results now use the themed resource icon if available.
Garuda Changes & Fixes:
- Capped Garuda's Dread Mirror and Blood Altar dashes to 150m/s max. No more going going 42km/s anymore.
- Fixed Dread Mirror’s dash causing players to get stuck.
- Fixed delay between the end of Garuda's Seeking Talons release animation and being able to charge her Dread Mirror.
- Fixed a crash while Garuda siphons blood.
- Fixed (maybe) Blood Altar and Dread Mirror falling through the floor.
- Fixed Garuda Dread Mirror failing to cast because of TARGET OBSTRUCTED when the leap into the air would clear whatever obstruction was blocking her.
- Fixed Seeking Talons not being cancelled by Stalker.
- Fixed a memory leak in the gear wheel that would degrade performance the more often you used it
- Fixed non-energy draining abilities getting canceled when riding vehicles.
- Fixed Wraith spin beam removing invulnerability.
- Fixed terrain clipping in Connector 13 of Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed some types of camera shake ignoring the view shake option.
- Fixed Companions orbiting around you sometimes when you stop moving.
- Fixed rushing forward with zero input when equipping Archwing.
- Fixed enemies having trouble entering cover.
- Fixed certain melee sounds that were playing when using abilities in Operator mode.
- Fixed choppy automatic weapon fire sound playback
- Fixed Champion of the People challenge not working as advertised.
- Fixed Thurible loop sound to stop playing if you get killed while using the ability.
- Fixed issue where lures/tranq rifle gear items were getting into bad anim states.
- Fixed the Hades Tonfa skin not applying the correct material to the flame.
- Fixed Kitguns not creating tracers and other effects after exiting Submersible Archwing.
- Fixed the behavior of the Max Framerate setting: when Vertical Sync is enabled the Max Framerate has always been locked to the Refresh Rate and the UI now shows this properly.
- Fixed K-Drive GrindSwap trick not triggering when jumping from rail while grinding.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into Orb Vallis.
- Fixed non-EMP fishing spears ignoring the reset condition on the "Catch X fish without missing a throw" riven challenge
- Fixed dropship passengers getting frozen mid air.
- Fixed Oxylus Lifeform precept not showing Kubrodon points.
- Fixed ‘Stay Frosty’ Challenge being impossible due to K-Drive height calculations.
- Fixed launcher crashes related to high-resolution displays.
- Fixed missing chain dangle on the Hades Tonfa skin.
- Fixed missing lightmap info on some cave water planes.
- Fixed Cryotra only firing at targets within its firing range.
- Fixed a script error that could occur in the Ayatan Treasure screen.
- Fix to Howl and Nekros’ Terrify sometimes not making the target run away in the Plains or Vallis.
- Fixed invisible hazard bubbles in Hive missions.
- Fixed a loot crate that was under the floor in Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed gory nano particle effects not being hidden when gore is disabled.
© Post "Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!