Fortuna: Mesa Prime – Hotfix 24.2.3
Profit-Taker Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.
- Increased the reward chance of Gyromag, Atmo and Repeller Systems from Profit-Taker Bounties.
- Operators can now switch the Profit-Taker’s Shield type regardless of the damage type of the equipped Amp.
- Lowered spawn chances and max simultaneous counts of Nullifier Shield Ospreys and the Fluctus carrying Terra Manker during the Profit-Taker end fight.
- Tweaks towards Eudico’s Profit-Taker Bounty transmissions.
- Fixed ability to kill the Profit-Taker during Phase 3 of the Profit-Taker Bounty.
- Fixed certain Profit-Taker abilities and leg Electricity damaging Limbo when in the Rift.
- Fixed missing Transmissions for "Stealing Tech" Profit-Taker Bounty.
- Fixed an issue with 'Back Room' holograms not being replicated properly based on Heist phase.
- The Bloodshed Sigil will show up in Relays/Liset provided you're returning from a mission where you took damage (more damage = more blood). We have also decreased the time it takes to appear by 20%!
- Changed the hit effect sound to the Corpus Exard Scaffold.
- Removed the ‘Prime Toggle’ for Mesa Prime and her TennoGen Skins due to an overly aggressive and not-so-glamorous overlap of her Prime accessories.
- Tweaks towards the ‘Fluid Mechanics’ Orb Vallis ambient music track.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when switching to your Arch-Gun with a Smeeta Kavat active.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa Prime's Shatter Shield being too bright in some levels.
- Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you died and revived shortly after casting Baruuk's Lull, resulting in affected enemies being permanently asleep.
- Fixed Titania's Tribute not actually costing 25 Energy as was intended in Update 24.2.0.
- Fixed inability to bring more than 1 Pheromone Synthesizers. You can now bring up to 100!
- Fixed Nightmare Alerts not being called out as such in World State Window.
- Fixes towards a bad frozen Raknoid animation.
- Fixed the Exergis not actually shattering the crystal.
- Fixed missing textures for Operator Hair that include a hair band.
- Fixed the camera zooming out when hovering over ‘Hair Tips’ in the Operator Appearance Arsenal.
- Fixed the Adaptation Mod showing a Corrosive Damage Icon instead of the correct Tau Resistance in the HUD.
- Fixed missing sounds when typing into search fields.
- Fixed missing equip and unequip sounds on the Falcor.
- Fixed missing Charged Explosion sounds for the Glaive/Glaive Prime.
- Fixed occasional missing reload sounds for the Corinth.
- Fixed a script error in the Invite panel screen.
- Fixed MOA Companions Security Override Precept not turning off radio towers on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed Dropship Turrets not firing from alternating barrels.
- Fixes towards Host migrations during a mission load causing issues.
- Fixed an issue with new hair having collision fixes which could impact performance, but also allow stacking … which was fun, but sadly had to go.
- Fixed every Warframe ability costing 25 Energy in Conclave.
© Post "Fortuna: Mesa Prime – Hotfix 24.2.3" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!