Heya, this guide will show you how to claim the new
Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle, (hype video shown
This guide is for PC only, although Rebecca has said that Console players might be able to acquire the skins at some point in the future.
This assumes you are on the Steam version, but it should still be doable with the stand-alone version. Sorry it's a bit… verbose, I figured I should be as detailed as possible.
Disclaimer, while this is unlikely to happen, if following this guide leads to files getting deleted or you having to fully re-download the game, that's not my fault.
1) Make sure you have a (free) Epic Games account, and have the Epic Games Launcher installed.
2) On Epic Games (either in browser, or the store app), "get" Warframe
here; and then "get" the Weapon Bundle
3) Close Steam, launch the Epic Games Launcher
4) Within the Epic Games Launcher, go to your Library, click Warframe, and click Install. It will ask you to choose a location, the default one should be fine. It will "install" Warframe super quickly, because it's just getting the launcher.
5) Launch Warframe. It will pop up the normal Warframe Launcher, give you some EULAS and TOS's to accept
without reading after totally having read the whole documents. It will then start to download a godawful amount, showing like 50gb left to go. Close the Warframe launcher.
6) Navigate to your existing Warframe install. If on Steam, it can be found by opening Steam, right-clicking on Warframe in your library -> Manage -> Browse local files.
7) Select all the files in this
steamappscommonWarframe folder and (if you have hard drive space), copy them. If not, you can cut + paste, but if something goes wrong, you'll have more trouble getting your existing install back easily.
8) Go to the folder that Epic Games started to download Warframe to. By default, it will be
C:Program FilesEpic GamesWarframe, and paste the existing install files into the
Downloaded folder. Again, it should be
Epic GamesWarframeDownloaded, not
9) Go back to the Epic Games Launcher, and launch Warframe, it will think for a second, and you may have to accept the legal documents again, but at that point it should just let you launch the game.
10) Log into your Warframe account like normal, and you should be greeted with a message similar to
this. If this doesn't occur, try closing the game, deleting
Epic GamesWarframeDownloadedfolder, and re-launching.
11) At this point, either continue to play via the Epic Games Launcher, or move your install back to the Steam folder, or delete the new install, depending on if you copied or moved your existing install.
12) That's it! Kudos to /u/jag292 for providing some useful info in figuring out the process.
Edit: The Syandana will be given out in the next day or two, might require a hotfix, per Rebecca.
Source: Original link
© Post "[Guide] How to claim the Epic Game Store (EGS) weapon skins without having to re-download the entire game" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.