Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4
In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual – thank you for your diligent reporting!
Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:
Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days.
We have also done a significant rebalance pass of Conservation’s role in the Entrati Economy based on feedback.
- Reduced the Animal Tags required to complete a 1 Token Task by 50%.
- Reduced the average number of Animal Tags required for ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks which give 3, 4, and 5 Tokens.
- Fixed some ‘Capture Deimos Wildlife’ Tasks appearing as doubles, giving twice the intended Tokens without costing twice as much.
- Added a ‘Daily Special’ for Conservation to match the Daily Special for Fishing design by request.
Isolation Vault Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Increased the Bait Defense time from 60s to 90s and increased enemy reinforcements.
- Lowered drop rate of the Infested anti-toxin during the Toxin Level phase to increase difficulty – it’s too easy!
- Toxin Level will now greatly increase if players leave the designated area in an effort to increase team coordination and difficulty.
- Replaced the Volatile Runner with a Deimos Runner in the Toxin Level phase.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the Host migrated during an Isolation Vault Bounty.
- This also fixes having to repeat Isolation Vault stages if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed a ‘worst case scenario’ procedural generation where some Isolation Vaults would not have the Reactive Crystal intact, which occurred in a 1 hour window last night.
General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today:
- Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
- Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments.
- Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments.
- Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
- Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
- Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby.
- Player-usable Necramechs that you can Transference into on the Cambion Drift no longer drop rewards.
- Transferring into a Necramech and then standing around waiting for it to die to drop rewards is far from the intentions of the Necramech system. We understand this is a frustrating oversight. Additionally, this was often bugged that only 1 person got the drop at all. Enemy Necramechs in the Isolation Vaults will still drop rewards, and now they’ll drop more of them (Scintillant).
- You can now enjoy Deimos from afar as a new planet backdrop when back in your Orbiter!
- Appearance improvements towards Maggot and Crawler death FX.
- Optimized mining visibility more by preventing certain ‘pulsing’ aspects of the world overlapping nodes.
- Optimized locations of Esophage exit ports.
- Reduced camera shake on the second stage of the Heart of Deimos quest.
- Hydroid Rakkam Kraken will now be the deluxe version when casting Undertow.
- Tweaked the holstered idle pose of the Keratinos to avoid clipping.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Heart of Deimos Quest if enemies spawn behind doors.
- Fixed ghost channel members lingering behind in Relays and Towns causing confusion and server-strain.
- Fixed a Heart of Deimos progression stop if you used Transference when in the Necramech cutscene.
- Fixed certain icons being reversed for repaired Cortege Receiver / Stocks.
- Failed failed purchases at Fishing/Conservation Entrati members showing empty quotes instead of the item name.
- Fixed Fish part quantities not displaying properly when Cut with the Fishing Entrati member in the Necralisk. This should now equally match when you see when Providing/Cutting Fish in Fortuna/Cetus.
- Note that this is a fix to the user interface: Despite the “Cut fish” summary previously not showing a number of some parts when you cut multiple fish at once, you did actually get those parts.
- Fixed an Obelisk exploit with certain AI combinations.
- Fixed an issue where starting a multiplayer mission just as the Wyrm’s were rotating could cause level issues.
- Fixed an issue with the truly ‘dead’ Mechs not looking deader-than-dead, meaning no Transference allowed.
- Fixed Mod Link configs from Configuration B not showing Subsumed abilities.
- Fixed issues with the Ashen Mod sets not functioning properly.
- Fixed Esophage fast travel not working as intended on Clients.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when in a Necramech when someone disconnects.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when starting certain Cambion Drift Bounties.
- Fixed issues with proper attachment/detachment of enemy Necramech arms for Clients. In some cases Clients saw Necramechs dying with both arms attached when in fact they were shoot off and weakspot exposed.
- Fixed some Conservation Lures failing to find a path and possibly creating script errors once activated.
- Fixed an issue with loading screens for Earth and Mars looking incorrect.
- Fixed enemies not targeting the Operator after dying in a Necramech.
- Fixed missing sounds for the Predasite and Vulpaphyla Precepts.
- Fixed the Kymaeros having a description for Alloy Plate and other erroneous descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where Operators could be used to bypass a part of the Heart of Deimos quest.
- Fixed inability to shot for the entire hover duration when in a Necramech.
- Fixed Xaku’s ‘Vast Untime’ damaging Teralysts and Variants. As mentioned at TennoCon, this is not intended.
- Fixed script error when Vizier Predasite dies when attempting to heal.
- Fixed a script error when Inaros’ Devour was cast.
- Fixed a script error on certain item menus appearing during a load state.
- Fixed a crash caused by fishing and catching a fish at the same time a squad member captures an animal.
- Fixed a script error that can occur in the Free Roam mission overlay map after a Host migration.
- Fixed an issue where Operators and Mechs may not work after transference.
- Fixed script error when a Conservation fails.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when killing an enemy, but also reviving an ally when certain Challenges are active.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when the new Deimos enemies did a special attack.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when exiting an Open World mission while your Vasca Kavat was approaching a target for Draining Bite.
- Fixed a K-Drive related Crash.
Source: Original link
© Post "Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.