Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6
In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual – thank you for your diligent reporting!
Helminth Changes & Fixes:
- You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.
- Please note that Rushing a Subsume will not result in a flower until the next time you visit the Orbiter. Please also note we have made this change based on player requests for it, despite it not being in the original design.
- Fixed all Subsumed Warframes not creating their own flowers. As reported here.
- We’re working on a script to find the missing flowers and their respective colors! We’ll update this thread when the script has started – don’t worry, your flowers are not lost!
- Fixed Helminth Subsume flower for the currently Subsuming Warframe having default flower colours (pink petals) if the Warframe being Subsumed had default colours.
- Fixed game breaking bug of the Helminth choosing to not interact with the Carrion Domestik Drone.
- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla, Tempest Barrage, Blood Altar and Ivara’s Quiver ability not functioning when used by Hildryn via Helminth Subsume.
- Fixed several Helminth text lines overlapping when Ranking up.
- Clip size increased from 9 to 17.
- Ammo pool increased from 27 to 51.
- Optimized Town, Relay and Dojo server-code.
- Made a micro-optimization to minimap rendering.
- Xaku’s Gaze ability has been added to the Railjack Tactical Menu.
- Xaku will now hide their Syandana and Armor pieces during their The Vast Untime ability to prevent floating objects.
- Note: we are about 1 week away from a full Community feedback pass on Xaku’s abilities. Sit tight!
- Conservation Animal Tags and Wounded Animal Tags will now appear in the UI popup banner (similar to Argon Crystal) upon collecting an Animal.
- You can now Fast Travel to the Necraloid Syndicate in the Necralisk after speaking with them.
- Improvements towards the Necramech Guard Mode Equip and Unequip flow to be cleaner and use Abilities functions better.
- Added and tweaked many Entrati member VO Transmissions. These tweaks include ensuring some VO Transmissions don’t repeat endlessly.
- Increased the aggressiveness of Deimos reinforcements.
- Tweaked reload sounds of the Trumna.
- Added descriptions to Helminth Secretions. Yum!
- Added HUD timers to Vauban’s Minelayer grenades.
Infested Companion Fixes:
- Fixed Predasite and Vulpaphyla Companions not granting Mastery Rank.
- Upon login of this Hotfix, missing Mastery will be given for your respective Gilded Infested Companion.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the Simulacrum Arsenal in multiplayer Simulacrum with a Vulpaphyla equipped.
- Fixed Vulpaphyla Companion getting reset to Rank 0 if the Vulpaphyla went into bleedout while you were dying/Reviving.
- Fixed Sly Vulpaphyla's Survival Instinct not showing FX for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when dying while your Pharoh Predasite Companion used Anabolic Pollination.
- Fixed a script error where Panzer Vulpaphyla died before the Viral Quills projectiles landed.
- Fixed a script error when a Crescent Vulpaphyla used Crescent Charge on a target that died.
- Fixed Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
- Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP after mission aborting. We are working on additional edge cases with Client Affinity retention on Necramechs. More to come!
- Fixed a crash when joining a Cambion Drift mission where a Client player is dead.
- Fixed a crash when entering the return to Town/Hub area while an encounter triggers in Cambion Drift.
- Fixed potential crash when casting Titania’s Lantern ability.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Necramech Damage resistance not applying to Clients.
- Fixed second Necramech summon having no weapon and inability to shoot for Clients.
- Fixed Xaku’s Vast Untime ability not always damaging enemies within radius.
- Fixed failing to Gild an eligible Infested Companion with the Conservation Entrati member if you have a Predasite that is less than Rank 30.
- Fixed not gaining weapon XP when shooting from a K-Drive or Velocipod.
- Fixed ability to contribute pending Keratinos Blueprints for Entrati Rank up without warning, which causes them to disappear in the Foundry.
- Pending Foundry Blueprints won’t be eligible for Syndicate Rank up.
- Fixed ability to reach the Isolation Vaults without doing an Insolation Bounty.
- Fixed being able to walk through the blue force-field wall around the Plains of Eidolon as a Necramech.
- Fixed ability to collide with allied Necramechs.
- Fixed Mods on the lower left side of the Necramech Upgrade screen can't be read.
- Fixed UI callout for the Necramech dodge/charge tutorial being incorrect.
- Fixed the Necramech moving in a circular motion while boosting when tilting the controller joystick slightly to the left or right.
- Fixed Cortege doing incorrect Damage type in Heavy Weapon mode.
- Fixed the Sepulcrums Alt Fire homing projectiles sometimes endlessly circling low profile targets like the Deimos Carnis enemy.
- Fixed Sepulcrum and Trumna local firing sounds playing for Clients.
- Fixed Energy Siphon on Hildryn resulting in her Pillage Overshields being reverted.
- Another fixed towards Wukong Prime's Iron Staff not blocking 100% of Damage as intended.
- Fixed Phaedra missing its Magazine component.
- Fixed Pets/Sentinels always targeting Cryptilex.
- Fixed Velocipods not displaying max Pistol Ammo when riding – they were only showing Magazine.
- Fixed Khrusos Syandana textures to react to lighting more naturally and appear less flat.
- Fixed entering the Mod Bench while in the Necramech Upgrade screen resulting in getting the regular Mod Bench selection with all Mods showing.
- Fixed missing Trumna Alt Fire animations.
- Fixed some Otak ambient barks overlapping with other dialog.
- Fixed missing Mother VO if you skipped the Entrati Rank up reward and then choose to select the reward later.
- Fixed cases of missing Mother VO when taking a Bounty.
- Fixed missing goodbye VO for the Weapons Entrati member.
- Fixed "Melee Combos" for Necramechs showing broken Stance Mods and wrong combos.
- Fixed cases of missing Wyrm Residue FX.
- Fixed many missing Deimos Codex entries.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if a wild Medjay Predasite was charging towards you while using Paralytic Spores and died, which could cause other enemies to not be vulnerable to finishers.
- Potential fix for a script error when a Host migrates in a Free Roam mission.
- Fixed a script error related to Wyrm Residue puddles.
- Fixed a script error when encountering an Infested Drop Pod.
- Fixed a script error when selecting a mission from the World State Window.
- Fixed a script error when a Necramech deactivated their Guard Mode ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Shuriken ability.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Specter.
- Fixed a couple script errors when Feeding Resources to the Helminth.
- Fixed a script error when being attacked by Deimos Runners.
- Fixed numerous script errors when being attacked by the Deimos Leaping Thrasher.
Source: Original link
© Post "Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.