- Fixed ability to double-up on Profit-Taker drops if a Host Migration occurred (coal for you!).
- Fixed a Profit-Taker Bounty 1 progression stopper if players join-in-progress during the fishing stage.
- Fixed a Profit-Taker Bounty 2 progression stopper where a Director wouldn't spawn.
- Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction.
Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:
- Shared Affinity gain now applies to Atmosphere Arch-Guns but only while equipped in the main hand.
- Fixed not having a Arch-Gun equipped by default (if they own an Archwing primary weapon with the Gravimag installed) when changing Loadouts .
- Fixed an issue where players with Arch-Guns in their loadout couldn't Wall Latch.
- Fixed Chroma not playing Arch-Gun equip/charged fire animations.
- Fixed the Imperator and Imperator Vandal reload sounds playing non-positional.
- Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened.
- This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast.
- Updated all Arcane Descriptions to not be all CAPS.
- Updated Riven Mods to have proper names for Zaw and Kitguns, instead of using Melee and Pistol in names.
- Fixed K-Drive offsets appearing detached when out in Orb Vallis (appeared correct in Arsenal).
- Fixed being able to 'interact/pet' your MOA Companion even though it's not visible/equipped.
- Fixed the Bloodshed Sigil not resetting after switching Warframes in the Arsenal.
© Post "Hotfix 24.2.6" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.