- Added Arsenal Ability videos for Atlas.
Loadout Screen Change
- Default sort is now by Name, previous default has been renamed to ‘Date Added’.
- Reduced the size of floating chunks of ice in Orb Vallis and tweaked the FX for an overall performance improvements when loading in.
- Improved robustness and accuracy of script runtime.
- Made a micro-optimization to the core math libraries.
- Fixed a crash when re-casting Atlas’ Rumblers.
- Fixed a script error when changing the Warframe Articula’s loadout.
Wukong Samadhi Skin Changes
- Made some texture/material changes to the Wukong Samadhi Skin to reduce the amount of ‘sparkling’.
- Improved the tintable area of the Wukong Samadhi Skin tail, as it appeared as a more grey tone instead of a fuller dark black tone as intended.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes
- Changed Zealots to be allied to the level's Faction to prevent them clearing objectives.
- Fixed Zealots not being allied with Infested.
- Fixed Zealots not storming players on spawn.
Creator Mode Change
- When Creator Mode is enabled, the email field will now be soft locked to prevent accidentally typing your ‘ValkyrIsB3stG1rl’ password into your email field. You now must click the new lock icon to turn off the lock. If you attempt to click the email field while it’s locked, the lock icon will pulse to remind you to unlock it first.
- Tweaked Banshee Soprana’s skirt and cloth attributes to reduce clipping with her derriere.
- Fixed issues with the Teralysts as well as some other enemies not having properly sized collision.
- Fixed having all Energy drained when casting Frost’s Freeze ability with the Freeze Frost Augment equipped on a Snow Globe.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin not always removing the previous buff if you recast before it expires.
- Fixed being affected by two or more Octavia Metronomes and leaving the radius of one of them causing Vivace and Forte buffs to become impossible to obtain until you become affected by a new Metronome cast.
- Fixed the second “kick” of Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment not having any FX, making it appear to not function correctly.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb consuming more than its base of 4 Energy per second even when not being attacked.
- Fixed Warframe invulnerability (if applicable) being removed when Transferring back to Operator. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119184-switching-to-operator-removes-any-invulnerability/
- Fixed HUD buff indicator discrepancies between Host/Client when receiving a damage buff from Augments like Freeze Force, Shock Trooper etc.
- Fixed the Klamora and Lega Prism’s continuous fire being affected by framerate. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cn5jsv/certain_operator_amps_have_energy_consumption/
- Fixed the Spore Ephemera not rendering over certain Warframe parts.
- Fixed the Imperator Vandal not rendering properly as an Arch Gun when using certain Skins or no Skin.
- Fixed the Tatsu missing its forward momentum when changing directions.
- Fixing Gas City Dropship spawns being rarer in non-Assassination missions.
- Fixed text overlap in some languages when viewing restored Nightwave Acts.
- Fixed a vertical line is showing up when you click to Rank up in the Solaris or Ostron Syndicates screen.
- Fixed a hole in the floor of the Larunda Relay due to missing pillar collision. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1117724-larunda-relay-fall-through-the-map/
Source: Original link
© Post "Hotfix 25.6.3" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.