If any of those are incorrect, please write your opinion in a comment.
There are different mindsets for this game:
—-> The begginer (0-10 hours):
– pay to win;
– community ruins my fun doing missions too quickly;
– weapons level up way too slowly;
– it takes a lot to move from A to B;
– cliche story… I am awaken with amnesia and I need to find who I am;
– It will take an eternity getting to the last planet.
—-> The newbie (10-50 hours) (pre Stolen Dreams quest):
– the game is just pay for cosmetics;
– the game is actually fun;
– main story quests are meh;
– I have a dog as companion <3;
– star wars feeling with archwing <3;
– the movement is so fluent;
– it's defense mission! I must not let the objective fall! I must search the enemy in every corner of the map!
– too much grind for materials.
—-> The intrigued (50 – 70 hours) (post Stolen Dreams, pre last mission of Second Dream)
– I don't understand anything from the lore, but it seems nice;
– I got a new warframe… so the name of the game is the character I play;
– The mechanics of the game are complex, but understanding them is rewarding;
– DAMN YOU NEPTUNE JUNCTION
—-> The mind-blown stated (70 – 100 hours) (post Second Dream, pre Sacrifice quest)
– the story is really great!
– I hate archwing more than anything;
– finally got some weapons and warframes to say I have an "arsenal"
– go f*** yourself, my dog, you have been replaced by some flying robot scanning random things;
– riven mods? I don't need that, I like formas;
—-> The OK player (100-300 hours) (post Sacrifice quest)
– WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** HAPPENED IN THE LORE?
– a defense mission? Let's pick Octavia, press 1, wait and repeat (or any other aoe dps warframe);
– so… what do I do now?
– the game is pay for … devs to have a drink! Ninjas play free;
– I didn't believe I'm gonna say it… It's time for fashion!
—-> The veteran (300 – ??? hours) (I am here)
– time to explore the open world areas;
– my operator can actually fight;
– raid? arcanes? what are those?
– hey… random guy… do you use that riven mod?
– let's help some newbies, they need to get pro like I am;
– let's read a bit the trade chat… Just a bit… (after 1 hour) WTS …
—-> The master (???+ hours)
– another day… another raid;
– max rank with all syndicates;
– a lot of vaulted things;
– Nef Anyo, but instead of credits, I have platinum;
– let's hope this riven gets good stats from just 25 rerolls.
© Post "I decided to write a review for Warframe based on the number of hours played" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!