Was looking at these more with the new weekly set of challenges/bounties/acts and came up with conflicting information to what the devs stated.
Each week there are:
- 7 dailies at 1k a piece. Incidentally dailies stack for up to 3 days.
- 7 weeklies at 3k a piece.
- 3 high end weeklies at 5k a piece.
- Total of 43k possible a week.
- Individual convict captures are 50 rep and usually come in groups of three.
Earnings requirements are:
- 10k rep per rank for 30 ranks. Total of 300,000 rep.
- Per developer comments this nightwave will last for 10 weeks. 30k rep needed a week.
Now for math:
- You need ~70% of the week's available rep without any captures.
- Each elite weekly is ~11% of the week's rep. If you miss all three elite weeklies every week you will likely miss the max rep unless you capture like mad (40 convicts a week every week).
- Missing two elite weeklies would require you to do everything else for the week other than 1 weekly or 3 dailies.
- Some challenges may not be possible within a week such as the ayatan challenge. If you didn't have 5 ayatans on hand or get lucky the only recourse was shelling out plat.
- This seems pretty aggressive and limiting. What if you're away from your console or PC for a week?
- Elite weeklies seem very critical. Maybe too much.
- Captives and the wolf are supposed to get more common as it goes on. This is a big unknown currently.
- It will be very difficult to prestige and get excess wolf creds. This sucks for new players who need those creds.
- Anyone joining our returning mid nightwave act is possibly screwed. You miss 3 weeks and it becomes nearly impossible to max without convict captures. Catch up mechanic maybe?
- I know you don't need to get everything but collection is one of the key elements of Warframe.
- With the addition of 60 minute survival elite weeklies there will be more divides. Some can't do very long missions due to other constraints or connections, etc.
- Friendgame may be rough for solo players.
- Easiest solution may be just extending an act 2-3 more weeks.
- More dailies or weeklies may help too.
- Dailies could be worth 2k. Incentivize high end play or frequent play. Also puts weekly rep to an even 50k.
- It is early and these are growing pains that can be adjusted.
- Nightwave is a really cool addition to Warframe; having alienating requirements that make it near impossible to hit max rank or feel like a chore may kill engagement which is the opposite of it's goal.
TL;DR: need 70% of a week's rep to hit 30, not 60%. Rep requirements seem very tight and focused on elite weeklies.
Source: Original link
© Post "I think the 60% of Nightwave challenges to hit rank 30 is off… Math inside" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.