Hi all! This is a piece of software I've been working on for a couple of weeks, with the initial version 0.0.1 being released on 12/13 in this post. If you haven't seen my first couple of posts, my eventual goal is a piece of software that simplifies a lot of the analysis that goes into trading, inventory management, mastery management, and various other aspects of the game. At the moment I'm largely focusing on analysis tools for trading and inventory management, and WarframeMarketAnalyzer is the result! v0.0.1 generated 2 spreadsheets containing a lot of economic and reference data for Mods and Prime Parts. I'm not going to go through all of the features in-depth; for more information follow the link above.
v0.0.2 adds a third spreadsheet for Void Relics. Included data for each relic is:
- Relic Name
- Average sale price for each Refinement level (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Min and max sale prices for Intact and Radiant (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Number of sales for each Refinement level (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Each contained item
- Their Ducat value and average sale price (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- The item name (Eg Nezha Prime) and part name (eg Neuroptics)
- DropsForma (True/False)
- DropsFormaCommon (True/False)
- DropsFormaUncommon (True/False)
- IsVaulted (True/False)
- IsBaroExclusive (True/False)
- Average expected Ducats from opening
- Average expected Plat from opening (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Refinement level for maximum expected Ducats
- Refinement level for maximum expected Plat (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Change in expected Ducats (any Refinement level to any other Refinement level)
- Change in expected Plat (any Refinement level to any other Refinement level) (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Change in expected Ducats per Void Trace spent (any Refinement level to any other Refinement level)
- Change in expected Plat per Void Trace spent (any Refinement level to any other Refinement level) (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Average expected Ducats from an Intshare
- Average expected Plat from an Intshare (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
- Average expected Ducats from a Radshare
- Average expected Plat from a Radshare (Last 48 Hours and Last 90 Days)
Please be advised that due to limitations of the Warframe.Market API, the tool takes 15-20 minutes to run. v0.0.2 actually includes a substantial performance increase over v0.0.1, but also processes a lot more items. Improving this is going to be one of my main goals for the next release if possible.
The program is simple and easy to run: Open it from anywhere, hit the Run button, and let it run in the background until there's a pop-up saying it succeeded. That's it. The output directory is <User Home>/WarframeMarketAnalyzer.
The compiled program is available here as both an exe and a runnable Jar. Per my intention when I set out writing this tool, I have decided to release the source code under the MIT open source license, which can be found here.
Again, please keep in mind this is a very early and very unpolished release. I have tested it and as far as I know it works correctly, but I cannot guarantee that it's bug-free. If you do run into any issues, please let me know so I can fix them. If you have suggestions for information or features you'd like to see added, I'd love to hear from you as well! Happy hunting Tenno!
Source: Original link
© Post "Introducing WarframeMarketAnalyzer v0.0.2 (Alpha)" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.