For simplicity, I've left out gear requirements. Almost everything can be bypassed with Platinum and a good handful are bypassed due to being constructed when received (Opticor Vandal or Kuva weapons), or taxied by other players (Saryn, Mesa, etc). My thoughts in spoiler tags and secondary bullets are minor notes.
- Unlocks Maroo's Bazaar, a relay located on Mars for trading and accessing a weekly mission to obtain Ayatan Sculptures.
- Unlocks Saya's Vigil quest.
- Unlocks level 10-30 Bounties.
- The maximum enemy level in the Simulacrum will be calculated by the formula (5×MR)+ 30.
- Each rank-up increases the maximum accumulation cap of Void Traces by 50.
- Each rank-up increases the daily maximum of Focus points earned through Focus Lenses by 5,000.
- Each rank-up increases the daily maximum Syndicate standing by 1,000.
- Each rank-up increases the starting capacity of unranked gear by 1.
- Unlocks Trading. The amount of trades a player may complete per day is equal to the player's current mastery rank.
- Unlocks level 20-40 Bounties.
- Each even-numbered rank attained will increase the amount of available Loadout slots in the Arsenal.
- Players may be taxied to Empyrean missions after completing The Archwing quest.
- Unlocks access to faction Syndicates.
- Unlocks level 30-50 Bounties.
- Unlocks Natah and The Second Dream quests.
- The Mastery Sigil changes in aesthetic design every 3 ranks.
- Players may start Empyrean missions on their own after completing the Rising Tide quest.
- Unlocks The Deadlock Protocol quest.
- Unlocks ability to use an Archwing Launcher.
- Unlocks Councilor Vay Hek Assassination mission on Oro, Earth.
- Unlocks level 40-60 Bounties.
- Unlocks Sands of Inaros and The War Within quest.
- 2 drones, 3 for Prime Access or Founder, 4 for Prime Access and Founder.
- I'm surprised junctions don't have direct mastery requirements. This MR unlocks all of the (current) star chart which includes almost all of the game's systems.
- Unlocks The Silver Grove quest.
- Unlocks all faction Syndicate Melee weapons.
- Unlocks access to all Relays.
- Minimum rank required to use and trade Riven Mods.
- Cognitive dissonance: the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.
- Who is this for? We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank
158 Prerequisite). We do not intend to let newer players unlock this system. We intentionally placed the Segment deep into progression to ensure only experienced players could access the Segment and begin their journey with Helminth.
- I was MR 8 in less than 2 weeks.
- Unlocks ability to auto-slot Ayatan Stars into Ayatan Sculptures. Really!!!
- Unlocks ability to purchase more Mod Config and Appearance Config slots (max 3 more slots per item).
- 3 drones, 4 for Prime Access or Founder, 5 for Prime Access and Founder.
- Unlocks all faction Syndicate Primary weapons.
- Unlocks all Market , Syndicate, and clan research weapons.
- Unlocks all game content to date, with the exception of some Riven Mods.
- What a great place the Helminth system would have occupied.
- Unlocks the final rank requirement for Riven Mods.
Source: Original link
© Post "Just a friendly reminder of what MR means (source the wiki)" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.