Overall, Phase 1 of Melee 3.0 is going great! However, there are still a large number of issues that come with the territory. Just figured I'd compile them all into a easy-to-find list for DE when they going into rapid hot-fixing mode in the coming weeks.
- Aim-gliding with Exalted melee weapons drops carried items like datamass.
- Hildryn cannot melee channel due to having no energy
- Guardian Derision cannot be manually activated due to the aim-blocking changes.
- Many players prefer the melee aim-glide due to the wider FOV and no aim-down-sights camera. Maybe add this as an option in the menu?
- When shooting in Hysteria, Valkyr is no longer invulnerable. This isn't really a major issue since some players use this to regain energy with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline, but it's something to keep an eye on.
- Hysterical Assault augment mod for Valkyr no longer works due to the new Melee Channeling keybinding
- Fatal Teleport Augment for Ash no longer forces finishers if Primary or Secondary are equipped
- The new melee FX cause epileptic flashing when rapidly hitting crowds with long-range weapons.
- Nezha in particular has a weirdly broken timing on his melee combos, making pause combos extremely difficult as shown
- Some melee weapon classes' Quick Melees were faster/more useful than Stance combos, such as Polearms and Sparring weapons. Maybe re-implement them back into the game in some way?
- Polearms have a funky hitbox where enemies directly in front of you aren't hit, but enemies slightly to the side are – as shown
- The Mios lost its 2 unique Charge Attacks that differed depending if you were in Quick Melee mode or Stance mode. This will probably be a permanent causualty in Melee 3.0 but I figured I'd point it out.
- Can't tell whether you'll change to Primary or Secondary when you LMB in melee mode. Especially important when you're using self-damaging explosives.
- Melee mode stops you from immediately using alt-fire on your guns.
- Auto-reload does not work when melee-ing immediately after emptying your magazine
- For Gunblades – auto-parry interrupts your charged fire
- Using Melee with Archgun equipped stops you from meleeing again until you put away your Archgun
- Auto-blocking sometimes interrupts combos
- Chroma can melee with their 1 active, but only if activated with Primary or Secondary equipped
- There is a delay between bullet jumps when Melee is equipped due to melee Block-Glide being removed, making Parkour extremely clunky
- When holding an object (datamass) with Primary/Melee, aimgliding will force you to drop it.
- Hold-RMB melee combos forces players back into Primary/Secondary mode, regardless of whether or not RMB is held or released at the end of combo.
- Ground/Normal finishers activate unreliably when meleeing in Primary/Secondary mode.
- Frame Fighter mode has apparently turned into a buggy mess.
- Patch Notes say that Exodia Contagion will now only trigger if aim-gliding + meleeing, but now aim-gliding forces you out of melee-mode and into a smaller FOV, making things needlessly clunky.
Feel free to point out any additional issues, and I'll add them to the list.
EDIT: Updated list as of 7:00PM EST
Source: Original link
© Post "Melee 2.99997 Issues that need fixing – A Comprehensive List" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.