Octavia Prime: Update 29.9.0
OCTAVIA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!
Conduct a devastating cacophony with Octavia Prime!
Strike up a symphony of destruction with the mistress of music, Octavia, in her grandest and most spectacular form. Featuring altered Mod Polarities for greater customization. Octavia Prime also comes with the brand new hip-hop inspired Bombast Instruments Pack!
Add lethal staccato percussion to Octavia's melodies with this masterpiece assault rifle.
Pound the beat for a dance of death with Octavia's signature prime pistol.
Get the newest Prime gear with Octavia Prime Access and Prime Accessories here:
Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, and Tipedo Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Atlas Prime Systems
- Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Tipedo Prime Hande with Corinth Prime Barrel.
- Replaced Red Veil Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Systems with Ivara Prime Chassis.
- Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Nezha Prime Neuroptics.
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:
PLUS, 9 new Octavia inspired dancing Emotes!
Will you ride the beat? Nod to the rhythm?? So many new moves to shake those tin suits with! Check out the new ‘Emotes’ tab in the Warframes Market category.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to DirectX 12 rendering and reduced prefetch micro-stutters.
- Made a micro-optimization to DirectX 11 and 12 rendering and prefetching.
- Removed ability to initiate the Nihil fight from the Oubliette on another player’s Orbiter.
- This resulted in a crash.
- Fixed Tenno Specters equipped with certain weapons not needing to reload while told to "hold position", resulting in a higher rate of fire.
- Fixed Coolant Raknoids teleporting to unrelated Defense objectives in Orb Vallis (ex: Vox Solaris final mission, Base captures, etc).
- Fixed Chat linked Infested K Drive appearing as its normal variant.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Prime Bow Energy color remaining default blue even after changing Ivara's Energy color.
- Fixed odd camera placements for Ticker’s Star Days Affections dioramas.
- Fixed a script error when deactivating Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed script errors when Venari attacks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
Source: Original link
© Post "Octavia Prime: Update 29.9.0" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.