Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5
Our first weekend of Operation: Scarlet Spear approaches! Thanks to diligent bug reports, the team has been able to cross off some top issues before the weekend. We’ll be continuing to monitor for any big issues that arise over the coming days.
General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes
- Potential fix towards Clients having no Oplink UI in Murex Raids. This issue also resulted in having no ‘Kill Code Receiver' score upon returning to the Flotilla.
- Fixed players being redirected to completed Flotillas (100/100) if the Flotilla they tried to enter filled up. Now, you’ll no longer redirect to completed Flotillas, as it will try to pick a Flotilla that best matches the progress of the Flotilla you originally selected. If there is no exact match, you’ll be put into a Flotilla that has less progress than requested, if possible.
- Fixed Client players having zero functional controls if they were talking to Little Duck and the Host forced a Murex Raid.
- Fixed ‘Reconnect to Lost Flotilla?’ prompt after a disconnect always sending you to Instance 0.
- Fixed Sentient Fighter spawns drying up in Murex Raid missions.
- Fixed all future Basmu damage dealing lifesteal to enemies if the ‘heal on reload’ is interrupted. This had to be timed very correctly by actions such as Transferring to the Operator, casting Abilities, etc.
- Fixed Flotilla NPCs missing their helmets for Client when returning from a Murex Raid.
- Fixed squadmates’ Railjacks stealing the Host Railjack name who invited them.
- Fixed cases of players still being connected to a Flotilla when playing non-Scarlet Spear missions. The Flotilla chat would be present alongside a very long list of players' names. This also caused the “Arsenal” button to disappear from the main menu if you were affected.
- Fixed a script error occurring when a Murex Wave ends while you’re in your Orbiter/Liset.
- Fixed a script error related to the Condrix health bar in the Ground Assault mission.
- Fixed UI lockup if you viewed Stats for a player that had never killed anything ever.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Survival mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Defection Rescue mission.
- Fixed ability to apply a Toxin Status Effect on yourself when using Saryn and casting Toxic Lash while using an AOE weapon.
- Fixed Profile Star Chart progress showing an outrageous number of total nodes.
- Fixed Domestic Drones not being hidden when in the Mandachord Interface.
- Fixed a script error when removing a Decoration in the Clan Dojo.
Source: Original link
© Post "Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.5" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.