Secondary Energy Clarification
Yesterday’s Update 24.7.0 included the change of Secondary Energy color applying to Warframe emissives – but it seems we got it backwards and shipped with Secondary being the dominant color. This has been rectified to have Primary as the dominant color with Secondary Energy being the “halo” color around it. To clarify even further, Primary Energy colors will cover the brightest emissive area with the Secondary Energy color covering the darkest emissive area.
We know we have more work to do to really polish this new Fashionframe option, as you may still notice some emissive areas are not equal to others. This will take time to properly implement – we thank you for your patience!
Changes & Fixes
- A short FX will now appear in the Arsenal as an effort to help display how your chosen Secondary Energy color will blend with your Warframe’s abilities.
- Fixed Warframe Helmets not using the full Primary Energy color if defaults are applied, or if you just have the Primary chosen.
- Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it's a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.
- Slightly reduced the fog in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Swapped mentions of PRIMARY/SECONDARY to ACTIVE/INACTIVE, and MAKE PRIMARY to ACTIVATE in the Focus manager UI screen.
- Fixed crashes caused by alt-tab when playing fullscreen and using a Steam Controller.
- Fixed cases where you could move around with the Steam Controller when you should be locked in position (eg: during a Heist briefing).
- Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous in new a location not properly recalculating Maggot explosions.
- Fixed sound discrepancies when using the ‘Wolf Howl’ Emote.
- Fixed Hildryn attempting to give her Balefire to Rescue/Defense Targets.
- Fixed a memory leak related to the Rahn Prism FX.
- Fixed a HUD memory leak when dying and respawning.
- Fixed Atlas’ Karst shoulder piece not hiding when aiming with a weapon.
- Fixed Atlas’ Karst Golems not appearing in his Abilities Arsenal screen.
- Fixed level holes in the Lua Halls of Judgement area.
- Fixed level holes in the Infested Corpus tileset.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Pillage ability being described as ‘Shield Pillage’.
- Fixed Lisets having uncolorable areas.
- Fixed unbaked textures in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed the Lynx hanging in the Grineer Spy Vault tileset appearing black.
Source: Original link
© Post "Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!