Arbitrations ‘Iteration 1’ Changes
Our goal with this update is to maintain the challenge that Arbitrations promised, while also ensuring that if you or a teammate is knocked out, they still have a chance to jump back into the fight! Iteration 1 brings the discussed Revival mechanic and enemy scaling changes to mirror normal Endless mission modes. We will be watching how these changes play out as we plan to iterate further on the mode in the future, with our next review for Arbitrations focusing on reward pacing.
BE KIND, REVIVE
The rules of Arbitration death have shifted: players are still downed with no bleedout timer, but a Revive tower is now placed at the player’s spot of death. If any squadmate is awaiting Revival, the Arbitration Drones will begin dropping unique pickups known as a “Resurgence Burden”. These pickups function similar to Index points (otherwise known as “Financial Stress”), debuffing the players who carry them.
In order to revive a player, 5 of these Resurgence Burdens must be taken to their tower simultaneously. These 5 pickups can be delivered by one or multiple squadmates, but cannot be “dropped off” at the tower – it’s all or nothing!
You can now spend Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Market to purchase Archgun Rivens (if you are below your Riven cap), as well as new cosmetics! The new cosmetic offerings include:
AMPREX TELOS SKIN
ATOMOS TELOS SKIN
ATTERAX TELOS SKIN
ILLUMINA JUDICIUM (name showing incorrectly in game. Will be hotfixed)
Let Arbitration begin.
A similar Emote style to the TennoCon 2019 Emote, the Illumina Judicium displays your true dedication to Arbitrations with a looping Vitus Illumina Glyph whilst doing an angsty Meditation pose.
Eyewear created by the Arbiters for those they deem worthy.
Also, enemies now have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds.
General Arbitrations Changes
- Removed custom enemy level scaling from Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection, and Infested Salvage modes in Arbitrations. Enemy scaling now mirrors normal Endless missions that increase as the missions progresses.
- Reduced Vitus Essence crafting cost for the Amber Star Blueprint from 2 to 1.
- Potential fix for inability to use Warframe Abilities and prior active Invisibility being broken after using Transference.
- Fixed cases of Plains Rescue Bounties prematurely ending.
- Fixed (for real this time) the Synth Mod Set Bonus resulting in your weapon reload stopping and Synth icon stuck for a Client players after Operator mode.
- Fixed a script error if Stalker's target disconnects after his initial Transmission fires up.
- Fixed Alad V’s skirt clipping into his legs in his Wolf of Saturn Six Episode dioramas.
- Fixed potential (harmless) script crash that can occur when Wolf dies in the middle of spinning.
- Fixed equipping Castanas (in default Skin) placing a larger version of one of the projectiles between the Warframes legs.
- Fixed windows in Grineer Settlement tileset being impassible when they look open.
- Fixed some waypoints flip flopping around you in Lua tileset (more fixes required).
- Fixed Void Dash colliding with Snowglobe.
- Fixed a crash caused by Khora’s Strangledome.
- Fixed wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_conclave_players_i_require_these/
- Fixed an issue where selecting default keybindings would remove the ability to scroll or click, as well as causing other issues.
Source: Original link
© Post "Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.