Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6
Trinity & Nova Prime Vault!
Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled.
Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today!
Or check out the Prime Vault program here:
*Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the Trinity Prime Pack AND the Trinity Prime Accessories Pack:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1195208-trinity-prime-vault-accessories-pack-clarification/
Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime, as well as their signature Prime Weapons, Accessories, have reentered the Prime Vault and have been removed from the drop tables.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
- Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.
- Fixes towards Glass Fissures opening during the Extraction cinematic.
- Fixed the Confiscated Act of ‘Hijack a Crewship from the enemy’ awarding the Weekly Act amount of Standing instead of the Daily Act Standing amount.
- This change will be reflected the next time this Act appears. For now you can enjoy this bank error in your favor!
- Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment now has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it's active!
- Moved some Sawgaw Conservation start points to not start in a cave.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to the smart-callback library and hardened it against hardware bugs on vintage CPUs.
- Optimized the Excavation HUD initialization to try to eliminate delays where race-condition bugs can sneak in.
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to the string handling code.
- Fixed Relays overflowing to 100 players by returning its max capacity to 50.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands daggers not fully working with your Companion.
- Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
- Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you're Piloting using your Operator with a controller.
- Fixed inability to interact with your MOA Companion in your Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1194985-no-petting-moa/
- Potential fix for a crash when loading into the Orb Vallis as a Client if a Conservation was started by another player.
- Fixed Conservation waypoints marked at the entrance of a cave even though the start points themselves were outside the cave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Void Fissure tear FX that connects the Corrupted enemies to the Void tear.
- Fixed incorrect Riven Disposition displaying when viewing a Chat linked Zaw/Kitgun Riven.
- Fixed Defiled Mods counting towards your total Mods owned via Chat link or the End of Mission reward screen.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen popping in for a split second when transitioning from a Railjack mission to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed knockdowns not interrupting weapon-reload. This now intentionally follows suit with self staggers.
- Fixed Silver Grove Shrine Scene, Harrow's Temple Scene, Hunhow's Chamber Scene, Kuva Throne Scene, and the Mycona Colony Scene missing from their respective Syndicate Offerings.
- Fixed the Impetus Prime Syandana having an invisible mesh on Mag.
- Fixed several script errors that could occur if an Amalgam Osprey were killed just as it attempted to create Spectralysts.
- Fixed some Platinum packs appearing in the TennoGen section of the in-game Market.
Source: Original link
© Post "Prime Vault: Hotfix 27.5.6" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.