The new Corpus Proximas have plenty of interesting and different locations to explore.
What I've gathered in the last few days across bucket load of mission runs; there are at least 7 unique Point of Interests (POI) + 3 different Loot Dungeons.
List of POIs
Anchor Field / Crewship depot
List of Loot Dungeons
Orokin Derelict (Corpus)
Location Descriptions by objective type
Fast Mobile Defence Type POIs
30s per 'defend a console' to decouple a section of the structure, 2 consoles
Kill Captain (Optio) and access console
90 second completion time on average
Defence room, mind the gap
- If you jump off ship between carts after decoupling you can get back inside from the same gap / between the decoupled carts, while the original entry door is now disabled
Launches RamSleds that carry Aurax Troops
Applies Overshield pulses for all units in huge AOE
Big dynamic lighting/electrical hazards inside emitting from
'Kill Jamming Drones' POIs
'Hacking…' objective with Jamming Drones
Kill Optio or Tarask Bursa and activate console
2-3min completion time on average
Shoots missile swarms
Corpus Wall turret that can be disabled by breaking a generator of sorts
Moa Production factory
- Launches RamSleds that carry Aurax Moas
- Fighter Jet
launch hangar inside
- Outside mechanics bugged? Should spawn Aurax Fighters(?) but currently not doing anything.
Anchor Field / Crewship depot
- Screenshots from inside
- Holds Aurax (Taro) Crewship in protective energyfield until POI completion or releases it for combat after a few minutes. Generates new crewships if previous one is destroyed.
- Ice mining rig with
Comet Shard production line
- Attacks RJ with Comet Shard projectiles instead of RamSleds. Freezes your RJ over almost completely halting all movement. Cy will thaw the ship while you're crippled which will take a rather long time.
- Hack a single console inside and exit.
- 30 to 60s completion time on average.
Orokin Shield Derelict
Corpus Ship tileset and
Only seen in Venus Proxima
Droptable includes 'Athodai' secondary
Only seen in Neptune Proxima
Has 3 different model variants
3, that I found at least
Icy caverns with a few
Droptable includes 'Nautilus' sentinel
Possibly protected by Cannon Batteries
Only seen in Pluto/Veil Proxima
familiar to pristine Freightlinker
Droptable includes 'Carmine Penta' primary
5 to 30s completion time on average, sometimes you get lucky with the console location.
loot has been placed more 'clustered' in Corpus Proximas rather than across the entire map between dozens of asteroids.
In the Veil you can find a
Derelict Railjack, which cannot be interacted with.
Most of the POIs have static tile layouts with the exception of IceDriver, where the ice caverns upstairs are procedurally selected between the 6 entry doors. Most often there are 2 loops (which is practically unheard of in warframe with procedural tiles), 1 dead end with varying lengths and 1 door that is always locked.
Orokin Derelict and Ice Mines are traditionally procedural while the Derelict Freightlinker is always static.
I hope you find this list useful.
Edit: Fixed formatting, a link, grammar/descriptions
Source: Original link
© Post "Quickview into Corpus Proxima POIs / Dungeons" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.