The Dry Dock has arrived – it’s time to prepare with a new QUEST: RISING TIDE. By the end of this quest you’ll have assembled a Railjack, but it is not ready for flight. The time will come, Tenno.
The balance of power is tipping. An imminent threat grows stronger, surging across the Origin System. Will you stand against it? Keep pace in the arms race by starting construction on your Clan’s Dry Dock!
Build the Dry Dock, assemble your Railjack and prepare for the coming battle. What will begin as a hangar will evolve into your sanctuary, a space to hone and upgrade your ship with powerful technology to become the weapon you’ll need. Build the Dry Dock by rallying your clan and contributing Resources to its construction. After that, if you have completed the Second Dream Quest, start the Rising Tide Quest to begin forging your Railjack.
The Grineer threat is mounting and you must rise to meet it. Track down the pieces of a long destroyed Railjack and breathe new life into it with the help of the newest Cephalon, Cy!
The Lost Cephalon
Building your Railjack begins with recruiting a Cephalon to pilot it. Begin by researching the Railjack Cephalon in at the Railjack Research Console in your Dry Dock. Once the research is complete, return to the Railjack Research Console to purchase a Railjack Cephalon blueprint and begin the process of crafting him in your Orbiter Foundry and installing him in the Dry Dock.
The Broken Vessel
Time has not been kind to the Railjacks. You’ll need to work with Cephalon Cy to find viable salvage from wreckage across the Origin System. After Cephalon Cy is installed in the Dry Dock, locate the six necessary Railjack components, retrieve them, then return back to the Dry Dock to restore them to glory. Once your Railjack is rebuilt, you’ll be able to board and explore your ship. Ignition and flight command requires additional components, which have yet to be located by Cephalon Cy.
NEW RESOURCES PREVIEW
This update previews new Resources for future update EMPYREAN! When Empyrean launches, a wide variety of Railjack Specific resources will launch in missions, but we are previewing 4 new Resources early to aid in the construction of your Railjack…
Eximus Units will Drop 2 of the new Resources…
Eximus units on Ceres = Cubic Diodes
Exmius units on Europa = Carbides
Mining will reward 2 of the new Resources
Plains of Eidolon: Pustrels (ORE)
Orb Vallis: Copernics (ORE)
Your Orbiter just got an upgrade, Tenno! See the stars through the new viewing ports and marvel at the improved lighting and materials coming with the Dry Dock update. Your decorations will mostly survive the transition, with a small chance for error near certain walls. Simply move pieces around, or start from scratch with the ‘RESET DECORATIONS’ option from Update 26!
Kill with contrast using this signature collection for Equinox. This collection includes the Antonym Equinox Skin, Astreos Sword and Shield Skin and Circadian Syandana.
EQUINOX ANTONYM SKIN
Few things are more destructive than a secret. Unleash your opposite with this skin for Equinox.
ASTREOS SWORD AND SHIELD SKIN
Husband and wife, dawn and dusk. A signature Sword and Shield skin for Equinox.
Rise and fall, ebb and flow, peace and war. A signature Syandana for Equinox.
A cosmetic collection as ethereal as a misted mountain and as striking as a thunderclap. Contains the Stratus Pistol Skin, Cumulus Syandana and Cirrus Armor Set.
STRATUS PISTOL SKIN
A billowing new skin to provide a unique, ethereal look to your pistol.
Roiling and swirling with the promise and threat of a thunderhead, the Cumulus Syandana is for those Tenno who dwell among the clouds.
CIRRUS ARMOR BUNDLE
The preferred armor set of those who call both the mists of morning and the fog of war home. A perfect complement to the the Cumulus Syandana.
THE ORIGIN PACK
The Origin Pack is the best possible value for a Tenno looking to boost their Arsenal and get some spectacular new Cosmetics! The Origin Pack features the new Parotia Syandana and 200 Platinum.
- Added 2 new in-game Challenges:
- We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: Enter the Dry Dock.
- Some Assembly Required: Assemble a Railjack.
Melee Changes & Fixes
Critical Chance On Rivens
We recently increased the stats of the ‘Steel’ Category of Melee Mods (True Steel, Sacrificial Steel). We are now doing this for Rivens among other Mods to bring them up!
- Doubled the amount of Critical Chance on Melee Rivens and gave the Critical Chance 2x for Heavy Melee.
- Amalgam Ripkas changed to 187% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attacks).
- True Punishment changed to 100% Additional Combo Count Chance, -50% Combo Duration.
General Melee Changes & Fixes
- Increased the Combo Counter cap of the Venka Prime from 220 to 240.
- Defiled Snapdragon Stance has received some spice:
- Added a Slash proc to the third and fourth attacks in the neutral combo.
- Added a Slash proc to the second and third attacks in the block+forward combo.
- Increased the damage and combo point value of the last hit in the third attack of the block+forward combo.
- Fixed ‘Chance to not gain combo count’ Riven curse not applying at all. This Riven curse has been reworded to ‘% chance to gain Combo Count’ for further clarification.
Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes
We have 2 design changes to Liches to aid in the co-op nature of our missions, as well as the general mission flow.
- Rank 1, 2, 3, and 4 Liches now drop Kuva for all squad members when a Parazon is used on them – whether that leads to defeat or ranking up, the Kuva is yours on Ranks 1 through 4! You will recall there was a brief window where Thralls could drop Kuva or a Requiem Relic. We removed the Kuva, and are now applying it to Liches. Kuva numbers are balanced against Siphons / Kuva Survival missions, and take into account the fact that multiple Liches spawn in missions. The aim is to not make this the best Kuva run, just an added value. Siphons and other missions are meant to be the optimal path. Rank 5 Liches do not have Kuva as a drop as they could intentionally be kept alive for a vector to acquire Kuva. The Drops are: Rank 1: 150, Rank 2: 200, Rank 3: 250, Rank 4: 300. This is lower than some other discussed numbers because we are now letting it share across Squadmates.
- Liches now run away (but don’t rank up) if you’ve downed them 3 times, but don’t use your Parazon on them. This allows you to overpower your Lich and have it flee, instead of having the only way to remove it from a Mission be your failure to know a Requiem.
- Operators can no longer perform Mercy kills on Larvling or Kuva Lich. Your Warframe is armed with the Parazon for a reason!
- More fixes towards Requiem Mod UI lingering on the screen perpetually after failing to Parazon stab the Kuva Lich.
- Fixed issue with Requiem Mod UI lingering and not updating properly after performing a Mercy on Kuva Lich as Wisp.
- Fixed Kuva Lich despawning after getting downed while temporarily friendly from Revenant's Enthrall.
- Fixed issues with the Vanquish / Convert context action appearing on Kuva Liches for Clients.
- Fixed Kuva Lich weapons showing as fully Mastered in player Profile before hitting rank 40. Affected accounts should now see the corrected Mastered status based on progress.
- Fixed Kuva Lich weapons not being localized in the End Of Mission results screen if you abort or look at last mission results.
- Fixed Kuva Lich screen overlapping with the Market UI if the Market is opened while viewing said Kuva Lich screen.
Archwing Flight & Itzal Changes
Blink has become a universal ability for all Archwings! Your ‘Roll’ binding in Archwing triggers its new Blink mechanic that Blink mechanic that propels over 2x the distance of original Blink (but can't be increased by Mods), with a cooldown of 3 seconds to prevent spamming – but at no Energy cost to you! Adding to the mix, we’ve changed how Afterburner is triggered to allow for simultaneous upward movement during its burn. Previously, the default Afterburner was to hold Shift to Sprint and Space Bar to initiate Afterburner. Now, holding Shift to Sprint and W will trigger the Afterburner once you get some momentum going. This new method may feel weird at first, and we’ll be watching for feedback as we continue to polish for a fluid flight experience.
ARCH LINE has replaced Itzal’s Blink ability…
Launch a tethered hook that either pulls enemies close, or pulls the Warframe towards any stationary objects it hooks onto.
- Improved handling of alt-tab when fullscreen, particularly when using the experimental flip-mode optimizations. Please try it again if you had problems before! Please note that there are known issues with Experimental Optimized Flip-Mode when using on cloned displays.
- Made the optimized flip-model work if you booted up in native fullscreen before switching to borderless or windowed.
- Improved diagnostics for GPU-driver crashes (we now send you to the website for help).
- Optimized batch removal of friends to reduce server load.
- Made some micro-optimizations to screens with a button-bar.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the categorized grid UI.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the Mod and Upgrade screens.
- Made some micro-optimizations to certain UI scripts.
- Made some micro-optimizations to sorting Mods by "recent".
Garuda Changes & Fixes
- Added a projectile explosion range FX to Garuda’s Dread Mirror blood projectile for the local player (one doing the casting) so you can see your output.
- Slight trim to the Bloodletting cast animation.
- Bloodletting now gives 35% Energy instead of 25%.
- Reduced Seeking Talons charge time by around 15%.
- Increased Seeking Talons Status Chance from 50 to 75%.
- Fixed motion blur on Garuda's Dread Mirror.
- Increased maximum Dojo Room capacity from 100 to 128 to accommodate for the new Crimson Branch and Dry Dock additions!
- Added a new Captura Orbiter Scene so you can finally take a family photo with you and your 99 Domestik Drones – now with a new skylight!
- We now allow the use of Skins on Zaws – this 2 year old request is finally seeing the light of day after some under-the-hood restructuring. If you come across any issues with Exodia, or odd behaviours, please let us know! Skin compatibility is automatically determined by Strike!
- Restored Mirage’s Eclipse granting its ‘light’ buff when Mirage is on fire AND when under the effect of an Electricity Status Effect.
- Capitalized Ember’s name in her Inferno ability description.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Profit Taker fight due to inability to rehack the console.
- Fixed enemies in the Mastery Rank 28 test not taking damage when ragdolled by certain CC Abilities.
- Fixed small invisible ledge sticking out along the Plains of Eidolon boundary wall closest to The Ribs.
- Fixed a small corridor in the Grineer Shipyard tileset appearing darker than intended from the outside.
- Fixed the Zealoid Prelate getting stuck underneath staircases in the Orokin Derelict Emissary Assassinate node.
- Fixed Archwing Gox enemy ending up with Storm Trooper level aim when players are too close to it after its laser arm weapon is destroyed.
- Fixed a
tag appearing in the verification prompt when trading Requiem Mods.
- Fixing enemies losing their weapons permanently if an Ivara casts a Sleep Arrow on them while using a Rampart.
- Fixed Atlas, Frost, Valkyr, Nidus, and Oberon's left arm bending in an unsettling way when holding the Opticor with their Noble Animation Sets equipped.
- Fixed Corinth being attached to your Warframe’s left hand in an awkward position if reload was interrupted.
- Fixed K-Drives being able to capture Cases in Fortuna Bounties. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d9gspt/apparently_the_kdrive_can_capture_cases_tried_a/
- Fixed rare case of loading screen hanging when loading into Caloris, Mercury and Relays.
- Fixed certain enemies (mostly Hyekkas, Drahks, and Feral Kavats/Kubrows) having poor hit detection while held in Vauban's Bastille.
- Fixed passive Focus buffs not being given or restored if the Arsenal is entered/exited in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed enemies in Gas City Sabotage not rushing when a hacking console is failed.
- Fixed Alad V firing his electric shield ability out of his rear during his boss fight.
- Fixed Ballistica's alt fire ammo not being reloaded properly for Clients if equipped with Mods that reload while holstered (ie. Tactical Reload).
- Fixed firing and reload animations for Titania’s Hawkmoth Skin for her Dex Pixia exalted weapon.
- Fixed "No Mods Mode" UI prompt not appearing for Clients in Grendel's Locator missions.
- Fixed hitting an Eidolon Lure with a Heavy Slam Attacks causing it to disappear after the lifted status ends and respawn far away.
- Fixed level hole in Grineer Shipyard tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/duaye8/just_a_killerkarpfen_post/
- Fixed level hole in Orokin Moon tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dtwsp7/lua_map_hole_imgur_link_with_screenshots_for_the
- Fixed counter for Razorflies missing for Client Titanias until one is either killed or spawned.
- Fixed Captain Vor being affected by the melee "Lifted" status in the "Vor's Prize" Quest. He will now stay firmly grounded as he does in all other scenarios.
- Fixed the Kohm and Kuva Kohm's Energy ring in the middle of the weapon not using the chosen Energy color.
- Fixed Mirage's Hall of Mirrors Clones dealing Modded damage in Grendel's "No Mods Mode" missions.
- Fixed being dragged under the floor after hacking a panel in the "Follow the Stalker" mission in The Second Dream quest.
- Fixed being unable to cast Nova's abilities for a period of time after casting Null Star. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/duzagp/de_could_you_please_fix_the_delay_after_casting/
- Fixed Atlas being unaffected by Vauban's Vector Pads. Rocks gotta go fast too.
- Fixed the Golden Maw in The War Within quest pursuing the player at a crawl after dropping into the pit.
- Fixed Golden Maws in The War Within quest not attacking player-controlled (Transference) Maw.
- Fixed being able to Synthesis Scan more than than the maximum number of Scans required per target.
- Fixed "new message" Inbox status being cleared immediately when viewing a new message — now the message title will stay bold/white along with the green "unopened" envelope icon until you actually click off it (or exit the Inbox screen).
- Fixed inability to switch to Primary from the Gear wheel if no Secondary is equipped.
- Fixed Domestik Drones colliding with their own spawn points – was causing wobbly pathing as they ran over them.
- Fixed Inaros no longer using his Sarcophagus if he dies at any point after using Archwing.
- Fixed a small collection of enemies such as Sentients and Amalgams when not alert not turning around to look at you when they should, even if you were pumping their backs full of bullets.
- Fixed an incorrect spawn location that was located inside an ice block in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed enemies being unable to get up if they got Rhino Stomped while they were under a Heavy Ground Slam ‘lifted’ effect.
- Fixed the "Advance Time" tool in Captura causing your Warframe's upper body to swivel when aiming down sights/blocking with melee.
- Fixed enemy AI having trouble turning around when very close to their target.
- Fixed AOE Status Effects such as Electricity or Gas not occurring on killing blows.
- Fixed jittering issues with the Jotunheim Syandana's cloth bits.
- Fixed Naru Syandana violently clipping through Warframes.
- Fixed Khora’s movement breaking when inside a Corpus Nullifier bubble with Strangledome active.
- Fixed script errors in when Wisp casts her Reservoirs.
Source: Original link
© Post "Rising Tide: Update 26.1" for game Warframe.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!