Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12
Yesterday we Hotdropped a fix that addressed the generic Rifle Riven by removing the ability to roll/Trade a generic Rifle Riven.
For those that own a generic Rifle Riven, this Hotfix will overwrite & reroll to an eligible Riven of a specific weapon, and then refund any Endo/Kuva that was spent on the generic Rifle Riven.
If you have Traded for X and you do not like your replacement Riven please contact Support for further options!
Scarlet Spear Fixes:
- Fixed UI breaking in Murex Raid due to Host vs Client load times.
- Fixed an erroneous amount of Flotillas being created around the start of a Murex Wave.
- Fixed Arcane Momentum not activating for Critical shots on the Condrix.
- Fixing script error occurring when the Aerolyst uses its wing attack.
- Fixed a script error when completing a Condrix wave in the Ground Assault mission.
- Fixed Randomizing Railjack Glyph through the "Randomize All" option not applying the new Glyph until Railjack Configuration menu is exited.
- Fixed a script error when deactivating the Fiery Phoenix Avionic.
- Fixed an issue where resetting keyboard/mouse controls for a specific game mode (i.e. Railjack) would break bindings for other game modes (i.e. Jump would be unbound for your general Warframe controls).
- Fixed controller triggers not working correctly if bound to an analog action (such as camera up/down in Decoration mode).
- Fixed inability to select duplicates of a Mod when using direct text input with a controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1184766-bug-selected-quantity-of-mods/
- Fixed regression in network bandwidth throttling introduced last week that could cause excess lag and inconsistent game state on clients.
- Optimized network connectivity for Towns, Dojos, Relays and Scarlet Spear Kill-Codes.
- Optimized shader upload particularly when not using Deferred Rendering.
- Optimized Orbiter performance slightly.
- Fixed the UI for Clients breaking when playing a Survival mission.
- Fixed some cases where context actions and other UI elements would show the incorrect binding after you change your bindings/settings.
- Fixed certain cases where the UI button callout like the one to open Chat would not appear correctly (either no icon or the explicit loc-tag).
- Fixed relevant Companion Mods not displaying when filtering by beast/robotic Mod types in the Mod Workbench.
- Fixed ability to set lower than the minimum accepted value for the Decoration Placement option sliders.
- Fixed UI overlapping when viewing Arcanes and then opening a Chat link.
- Fixed the firewall rules created for the crash handler (they were still pointing to the old path).
- Fixed a script error when initiating a K-Drive Race in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when initiating the ‘Help Clem’ quest.
- Fixed a script error occurring when playing a Survival mission.
Source: Original link
© Post "Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.