I'll be summarizing TennoCon 2020! Like with a normal DevStream I'm just going to summarize additions and news.
Prizes and Giveaways:
- Watch the stream on Twitch for a chance to get some physical prizes!
- Watch the stream on Twitch or Steam with a linked account for 30 minutes between 12:30PM-5:00PM ET to get the Athodai hand cannon!
- Participate in TennnoTrivia from 4:00PM-5:00PM ET for some prizes!
- Watch the stream on Twitch or Steam with a linked account for 30 minutes starting at 5:00PM ET to get Hydroid Prime!
- Join the TennoCon or TennoLive Relay ingame during TennoLive for the Lemnas Staff Skin, and stay until the end for a mystery gift!
More info about prizes and giveaways here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/i1pm74/quick_tennocon_2020_event_rewards_information/
Make your own TennoCon 2020 badge:
Welcome to TennoCon 2020 – 12:30PM-1:00PM ET
View the schedule here:
DE is donating a portion of TennoCon's proceeds to
Autism Ontario London and
The Alzheimer Society of London and Middlesex.
There is new merch on the Warframe Merch Store: https://store.warframe.com/
The Art of Warframe (pre-recorded) – 1:00PM-2:00PM ET
Broken Frame: Xaku
- Design by Eornheit:
- Alt-helmet by Faven:
- Signature Syandana by Karu:
- Signature weapon (a Warfan) by Kedemel:
- Heavy attack throws the purple part of the blade
New Warframe: Alchemist
- Started by Nikita Leshakov
- Themes are alchemy, "mad scientist", serpents which separate from the body.
- Concepts: https://imgur.com/sIZw7vW, https://imgur.com/stqUyYR
- Ingame: https://imgur.com/ACjR15S
New Warframe: Wraithe
- Started by Liger Inazuka: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9fixb8/warframe_concept_by_liger_inuzuka/
- And Liger now works for DE! Grats!
- Concepts: https://imgur.com/xpVTnu2,
- A "sniper" secondary wrist weapon like the Sonicor. Purple part is the magazine and is thrown during reload as an attack.
All 3 are scheduled for 2020!
- Ingame: https://imgur.com/JFS7oe2
- Coat is an auxiliary
- Has motion as if it's always underwater
- Deluxe Kraken: https://imgur.com/Uz1v7e3
- Tentacles will be updated too
- Diriga Deluxe skin
- Concept: https://imgur.com/LY8HVrk
- Universal Speargun skin: https://imgur.com/3ncn9pR
- By Liger Inazuka (https://imgur.com/cK5jJcM)
- Concept: https://imgur.com/gYXBGEB
- Might come with a deluxe animation set
- Isn't replacing the other Zephyr Deluxe!
- New options coming to TennoGen
- Claws, Machetes, Sparring, Armor pieces, Chain Swords, Landing Crafts
New Cosmetic Bundle
- By Liger
- Based on Lefaucheux 20-round revolvers
- Shotgun: https://imgur.com/Dgq6No6
- Pistol: https://imgur.com/WaQtFYF
- Whip: https://imgur.com/TnIxaiu
- Syandana: https://imgur.com/7343Wtf
- Probably won't come at the same time as the other skins
- Glassmaker Sword: https://imgur.com/eRVfXVM
- Comes from a boss fight at the end of Nightwave like normal
- The Glassmaker: https://imgur.com/66zkHQv
Infested Bone Blade
- Ingame: https://imgur.com/BsItSNC
- Shoots bone blades, basically its spine
Infested Domestik Drone:
Sounds of the System (pre-recorded) – 2:00PM-3:00PM ET
The Cast: Erich, George, Antonio, and Helen
Due to the nature of the content of this stream it's a bit hard to summarize using images. I've included rough timestamps and summaries for the different segments. Watch (and listen) when you can!
A peek into DE's creature vocals process (~2:08)
DE uses a lot of foley and post processing to generate their audio. In this example, an oven mit, a cutting board, and some brussel sprouts (and lots of expensive hardware).
Advice for getting into audio engineering (~2:14)
- George: Don't get hung up on equipment when you're first starting off.
- Antonio: Don't feel discouraged, endurance is the name of the game.
- Erich: Just do it.
How DE comes up with sounds for different factions in Warframe (~2:16)
- George: Start with the concept and ideas, then trial and error.
- Erich: After a while they get a feeling for how a faction should sound.
- Antonio: Was given a general prompt for what DE was looking for, and then explored it. Looked to Commodus (Gladiator) and Uldren Sov (Destiny).
How voice acting works remote (~2:20)
- George: Starts with coming up with ideas, then picking the actor, going over the lines, then DE gets the raw audio and modifies it.
- Antonio: Rarely in the same state or even country. Gives audio line-by-line.
Creating the music for Deadlock Protocol (~2:22)
- George: Jason Graves was brought in to do music for Deadlock Protocol, last season of Nightwave, and something "coming soon".
- Jason: Explains how he approached the Deadlock music. Started with drum tracks, since he's a "drummer at heart".
TennoLive Digital Edition – 5:00PM-6:00PM ET
Source: Original link
© Post "TennoCon 2020 Summary" for game Warframe.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.